Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Europe's first ever Tippmann Challenge Official Event Launch

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
I'm told there are over 2000 images from BraNewbs :eek:

Being the pro that he is - he needs to post-production the entire set. Sometimes for smaller games it takes 10 days to post-production the set. For a bigger game like this with four photographers catching the action from all angles, I'd not be surprised if it takes a bit longer.

When it's ready, you'll get the email guys. Can't rush quality ;)

scarl123

Aug 12, 2010
Suffolk
I'm told there are over 2000 images from BraNewbs :eek:

Being the pro that he is - he needs to post-production the entire set. Sometimes for smaller games it takes 10 days to post-production the set. For a bigger game like this with four photographers catching the action from all angles, I'd not be surprised if it takes a bit longer.

When it's ready, you'll get the email guys. Can't rush quality ;)
thanks for the update...will wait patiently!!!!

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Guys

For anyone who didn't pay the £3 on the day for the Branewbs set - you can now go onto www.corporate-killers.com and buy it from there. You can also buy the £10 DVD from there as well.

I overheard quite a few people at the event say that just one member of the team would pay the £3 and the rest of the team would copy the pics of him. That's a bit pikey guys!

There were 5 photographers onsite to cover the event for your benefit. Each of those guys had to travel there, get a hotel and also eat. All are paintballers and gave up a weekend of play to take pics. The least everyone can do is put their hand in their pocket for 3 quid to at least cover their expenses. At £3, there really is no need to steal the images.

When the set is ready, everyone who has paid the £3 will be emailed a code which will be valid for 10 days. Each image has tracking software embedded. Those who have purchased the disk will be emailed and asked to provide an address for us to post it to.

I'm told there are nearly 2000 images!!!!!

If you haven't already paid the £3, pop over to Ck and we'll email you the code as soon as the set is ready.

Cheers.

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
In light of the....ahem...rather abrupt ending to the event :oops: I was unable to present the winning General with the inaugural Tippmann Challenge UK winners trophy.

I've since had his name engraved on it and will present it this weekend at Staargate.

It's a hand engraved glass trophy and will look nice on Tony's mantelpiece next to his 25 metre swimming certificate.

Well done!

This is what it looks like: