Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Europe's first ever Tippmann Challenge Official Event Launch

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
two separate near simultaneous accidents.

1st guy had a flashbang go off in his hand.

tim had a nail stick in his head from the metalwork after the pyro blast caused a bit of the roof to come down. shallow angle so no real damage, just a lot of blood!

Joshie15

Jul 28, 2009
UK,Bournemouth
ah ok, i had been watching the slaughter of the entire IMB team vs about 30 GSS and finally decided to go and join my fellow team mates... as i walked on i go past a guy screaming holding his hand and tim with blood pouring down his face.....I thought things had got just a little to real

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
With the rather abrupt ending because some idiot injured himself :roll: we didn't get to give you guys your little treat.

We had arranged for Kiss and Bake up to bake hundreds of Tippmann Cookies. We also had several coolers filled with beers. The idea was that during the closing ceremony everyone would get a cold beer and a Tippmann cookie as a nice way to end the day.

Sadly, our plan was interrupted and the cookies got binned. The beer.....well, it's gone to a good home :wink:

Reactions: Random Invert

xJoe

Relative Newcomer
Oct 28, 2009
I suppose there wont be any flashbangs next year or future events? :p

Was deffo a great weekend, the only thing that annoyed me was at the start our marshall/team dissapeared leaving 50% - 60% of us behind, filling up/chroning etc.. (From what i can gather from asking about on the day, as we were ALL lost) and also noone i asked had any idea where any of the black team we're supposed to be mission wise/map wise - and ive only just found out the tents could be used to help find our way around 0.o

Anyway, all that aside it didnt bother me, it was still a great event with loads of great players and fun times!

thanks

vanquishuk

Team Apocalypse
I thought it was a good weeknd. Seemed a bit unorganised as at the start of the 6 hour main game our team mates left 60% of us behinde and also i had no idea what to do and were to go so i ended up joining differnet teams in are main team...
I dont think flash bangs will be used in next events as 2 people in like 10 mins got hurt :(
Other than that it was all good
But i still want a cookie :p

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
I suppose there wont be any flashbangs next year or future events? :p

Was deffo a great weekend, the only thing that annoyed me was at the start our marshall/team dissapeared leaving 50% - 60% of us behind, filling up/chroning etc.. (From what i can gather from asking about on the day, as we were ALL lost) and also noone i asked had any idea where any of the black team we're supposed to be mission wise/map wise - and ive only just found out the tents could be used to help find our way around 0.o

Anyway, all that aside it didnt bother me, it was still a great event with loads of great players and fun times!

thanks
Joe,
Read the players pack mate and there was a map! ;) Stick with me next time, we'll look after ya!

Joshie15

Jul 28, 2009
UK,Bournemouth
Yeah the map was a little off. bit hard to understand where the bourdaries to the zones were.. tbh i just went towards the gun fire...seemed to work

vanquishuk

Team Apocalypse
Yeah the map was a little off. bit hard to understand where the bourdaries to the zones were.. tbh i just went towards the gun fire...seemed to work
lol i did the same apart from when IMB went for a long lunch, i ended up finding 3 people from imb hiding (i did not shoot them) i asked them whats going on and they had no idea.
Owell it was just a bit of fun now im off to staargate next :D cant wait