Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything Invert Mini Inc Tech/Upgrades Thread!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi Dale

If you have the latest poppit, step one should be to reset your poppit. You can do this by screwing the back cap all the way in tightly (but do not force anything) to make sure that the poppit face is properly sealing. If this stops the leak, but the leak returns once you unscrew the back cap to your proper velocity you should check your poppit face for damage. There should be no lube on the poppit face, or in the hole in the side of the poppit. Only a slight amount of lube should be on the oring.

If your poppit is not the issue, check all of the orings on the bolt guide, poppit, and bolt for visual damage. Replace any damaged orings. Lightly lube all of the orings and reassemble your mini.

Get back to me if it is still leaking.

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
Hi Dale

If you have the latest poppit, step one should be to reset your poppit. You can do this by screwing the back cap all the way in tightly (but do not force anything) to make sure that the poppit face is properly sealing. If this stops the leak, but the leak returns once you unscrew the back cap to your proper velocity you should check your poppit face for damage. There should be no lube on the poppit face, or in the hole in the side of the poppit. Only a slight amount of lube should be on the oring.

If your poppit is not the issue, check all of the orings on the bolt guide, poppit, and bolt for visual damage. Replace any damaged orings. Lightly lube all of the orings and reassemble your mini.

Get back to me if it is still leaking.

Bolter,Ive just done al the above and im soooooooo HAPPY no leaks what so ever!! many Thanks mate....

Dale

thekid

Ego today.Gone tomorrow!
May 8, 2003
Northallerton
Visit site
No problem, quite an easy fix. Will the mini make it onto the field now it works? Try the settings posted above, your gun will fly :)
I dont know if ill use this out on the field,as it seems just to much like a "TOY".. and id hate it to fall to bits while im using it,Felt like that with the Ion too... but many thanks for the Helpful info!.

This thing does seem to rock when dry firing!

Dale

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I dont know if ill use this out on the field,as it seems just to much like a "TOY".. and id hate it to fall to bits while im using it,Felt like that with the Ion too... but many thanks for the Helpful info!.

This thing does seem to rock when dry firing!

Dale
Well we've used them all season playing Millenniums and training every weekend, and they haven't fallen apart yet :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Well i may well gie it ago and see if im wrong....

What barrel do you guys Use on these??
All sorts. Stiffis mainly (I suggest 692 nothing smaller)

I have a lucky sillouette (or whatever the hell it is) carbon front

Theres a couple of Empire revolver kits on the team aswell.

Barrels are barrels are barrels. Just choose one that you like the look of, and don't be tempted to go smaller than .692 ;)

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
I lost a detent cover on my mini at the weekend, i thought about pimping a bit with some silver new designz ones. Though to any of the UK shops sell New Designz parts for mini's. Only found american sites :(