Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything Invert Mini Inc Tech/Upgrades Thread!

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
another thing guys, why on earth do people buy a new board for the mini? The stock board seems great ?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
hi ya Bolts mate
got one for ya, bolt staying forward and venting air through the bolt ? new battery in yada yada. mini not my area :(

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
If your mini is leaking down the barrel

If you have the latest poppit, step one should be to reset your poppit. You can do this by screwing the back cap all the way in to make sure that the poppit face is properly sealing. If this stops the leak, but the leak returns once you unscrew the back cap to your proper velocity you should check your poppit face for damage. There should be no lube on the poppit face, or in the hole in the side of the poppit. Only a slight amount of lube should be on the oring.

If your poppit is not the issue, check all of the orings on the bolt guide, poppit, and bolt for visual damage. Replace any damaged orings. Lightly lube all of the orings and reassemble your mini. (how to properly lube your mini) (how to properly assemble your mini)

TomMcTaf

Dec 16, 2008
London
Can anyone recommend a good case for the mini, my cardboard box is knackered and i wanted something small to carry the marker. I was looking at the proto 08 case ? Think the mini will fit it, but maybe not the barrel? Any ideas would be helpful, the smaller the better !

Cheers:cool: