Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything minus the kitchen sink: Pro jerseys, clothing, hard parts, everything!

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
It would be £8 plus postage and fees on those, they will be well packages and posted recorded though. Or would you be able to collect from an event or training site?

Oh, and flattery gets you no discount, but thankyou all the same :)
Not at any events I'm afraid, quite busy this month

I'll pay the paypal fees, how much would it be for postage?

NUGGET sa

BOOM BOOM POW
Oct 19, 2007
in a foxhole
are the i4 all black or are they the white ones

how much would you do the i4 the ironmen red top and a roll of green grip tape for
thanks

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Not at any events I'm afraid, quite busy this month

I'll pay the paypal fees, how much would it be for postage?
£1 and 50 pennies.

are the i4 all black or are they the white ones

how much would you do the i4 the ironmen red top and a roll of green grip tape for
thanks
They're black, the white is just strips of electrical tape, easily removed.

Full price on the first two items, I'll throw in the tape free :)

Collection from an event/training site, or would you be wanting them posting?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
ironmen shirt to me, i'll pick up at the next nspl? how much deposit because im currently skint untill the friday before nspl
and a roll of pirate tape aswell

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
are the goggles all black and are you at nspl
Goggles are all black(apart from the grey grill on the front, but that is the black colour-way, yes).

Yes I will be at the NSPL.

ironmen shirt to me, i'll pick up at the next nspl? how much deposit because im currently skint untill the friday before nspl
and a roll of pirate tape aswell
£13 in total, for that small a sale and with another interested party I would be after the full amount of the t-shirt at least.

Hi
Can I have the Dye knee pads for £15.

PM your paypal details and I'll pay and include my postal address on the paypal invoice message.

Cheers
Rich :)
You can indeed have them, please add on £1 for postage, and remember to include or pay for the paypal fees please.

payments@exlpaintball.co.uk is the address for paypoo payments.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
cool will take the 3 send paypal do you want all or just a bit as a depost let me know dont mind

just seen the addy sending money now
Cool beans, send anything from 1/3 full price upwards, the rest I'm fine to take as cash in hand :)

Please drop me a message a few days before the event to remind me to pack the items and then just come grab me at the NSPL chap.