Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Everything minus the kitchen sink: Pro jerseys, clothing, hard parts, everything!

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
ahhh didnt notice nugget had asked about it before me xD

i'll take the blue dye t-shirt and the pirate tape at nspl. if there still there, like above i cant afford a deposit atm

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Payment sent
Cheers
Rich :)
Received, item will be marked as SOLD and will be posted in the next few working days.

ahhh didnt notice nugget had asked about it before me xD

i'll take the blue dye t-shirt and the pirate tape at nspl. if there still there, like above i cant afford a deposit atm
Items will not be held without a deposit unfortunately, so long as they're still available and you can come up with a deposit before next Saturday AM when I leave, then I can pack those items for you. Otherwise they wont be thrown into my bag, sorry.

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
Price please for Dan's RL jersey,icon jersey and the empire pants all depending on size! And the 118 headband-for the moment :)

-Edit-
This Retard got link working...

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
Price please for Dan's RL jersey,icon jersey and the empire pants all depending on size! And the 118 headband-for the moment :)

-Edit-
This Retard got link working...
Do you mean both jerseys priced at £100ono or the Legion one, and the Dye Icon print jersey?

If both pro jerseys, then I'll do the pants and headband free, if one pro jersey and one regular, then I'll do the headband and another £10 off :)

Oh, and sizes are on that initial document.