The Home Of European Paintball

Exams

Leper

Jolt
Oct 2, 2001
Bucks
www.kwidgybo.co.uk
GCSE's

Were you doing papers made by the school? I know that my mocks were significantly harder than the real thing...which I breezed apart from AdMaths in which I got a U. I'm quite proud of that one.

My AS's tho, are coming around in June...and I feel slightly uneasy about them, but that could just be all the coffee I've been drinking while on study leave.

Good luck to everyone!

fordanaldino

Mangos birdage
Mar 16, 2003
House of CP
www.protopaintball.com
GCSE's

Originally posted by Leper
Were you doing papers made by the school? I know that my mocks were significantly harder than the real thing...which I breezed apart from AdMaths in which I got a U. I'm quite proud of that one.

My AS's tho, are coming around in June...and I feel slightly uneasy about them, but that could just be all the coffee I've been drinking while on study leave.

Good luck to everyone!
Nope, past papers and thats the worrying thing!

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
finals finish tomorrow, so from sat i'll be organising the uni team to go even further around the world.

down side is i will stop being a student and getting a cheap paintball and i will have to find a proper job and pay normal prices.

ahhhhhhhhhhh the horror

anyone got a job of a water analyist or environmentalist?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by DickySixx
No exams for my masters degree!:) :) :)

Just another 15'000 word dissertation:( :( :(

D'oh.....
why do you bother dicky?!?! you got 2 degree's and still no-one wants you :D it wasn't that bad case of athletes foot was it?!?!;)