Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F***ing A**holes

shadow9712

ahh hell ill jus say it

i dont give a dam!!!!!
so wut if u can spare the paint. it dosnt matter averyone who just shoots full auto without any aiming wutsoever is a ****ing *******...any ****ing monkey high on x can do that

:eek: the jungle is kinda boring when ur a bioch

Alien_Balliztix

Diet Coke with Cherry
ahh hell ill jus say it

Originally posted by shadow9712
i dont give a dam!!!!!

SO WHY POST THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE THEN???

so wut if u can spare the paint. it dosnt matter averyone who just shoots full auto without any aiming wutsoever is a ****ing *******...any ****ing monkey high on x can do that

I DARE YOU TO GET A MONKEY HIGH ON X AND SEE IF HE CAN FIRE FULL AUTO. :p

:eek: the real world is kinda boring when ur a bioch

SUCK'S TO BE YOU.

:p

Do you agree with this quote from PBUK quite a few month's ago

Scenario player: "If you can't hit the other player with the first 3 shot's you are definitely not gonna hit him with 300."

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
the babling newb agin

srry it said speak ur mind

As long as that mind is respectful and has a point to make, all I can see is a few words that add up to jack-sh!t.
To suggest players are a$$Sholes because they shift a lot of paint shows a complete lack of understanding of our game.
Your post was ignorant !

Now if you want to learn about this sport, I suggest you change your tone, keep your mouth shut for the time being and ask some polite questions of people who do know what they are talking about.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
*** i hate those f***ing a**holes that have like 12 pods and like waste an entire hoper on one guy, stock is much beter cuz u learn 2 aim:mad:
I'd like to see you lock down a lane in XBall with your fantastic 1 shot 1 kill l33t skills.

Line on the left, one cross each... off you pop

Poppacap

EFIL4AGGIN
Jan 29, 2006
Visit site
*** i hate those f***ing a**holes that have like 12 pods and like waste an entire hoper on one guy, stock is much beter cuz u learn 2 aim:mad:
well lil man that might work for you bagging womp rats in Beggars Canyon but feel free to bring that redneck **** to the hood and we'll see how long you last against the ratta-tat-tat of my gat