Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

F***ing A**holes

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Originally posted by shadow9712
*** i hate those f***ing a**holes that have like 12 pods and like waste an entire hoper on one guy, stock is much beter cuz u learn 2 aim:mad:
& also how, if you get the guy out, is using an entire hopper a bad thing

i eliminated a guy at the masters through a crack between bunkers about 2in wide, it took me more than a hopper but no one else on the field could reach him & he was a key player, and it opened up the field...so what I used a lot of paint, Im not asking you to pay for it?!

woodsball and supair are two totally different games, and while you may find it strange to start with or odd or scarey how fast the games are now, and how you can actually see the other team at the beginning of the game, its best not to come on here and badmouth a lot of people when you really dont know what you're talking about, and who otherwise would be quite helpful if you just asked them nicely

Have a nice day

Lo Scannacristiani

PMGWC #47
Dec 7, 2004
The 'Nam
Visit site
Originally posted by fred1

The other day in this Big Game I camped out in the woods for four hours in the same position to wait for a sentinel to walk past. And one ball is all it took to put his lights out. Then I disappeared back into the forest like the American ninja. You guys could never do that.
O yeah! I bet the chicks love that. I bet the way you can sit still for hours drives them wild! ;)

There is something satisfying about getting a one shot one kill in rec or tourney ball but again supresion is needed in both sides of the game.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I guess it would mean if you were more accurate youd need to carry less paint on thf you could run faster etc, but if you're a back or a mid, within certain limits carry as much as you want, and the more paint you use the better

Btw I dont think I've ever got a hopper & 12 pots off a 4500 fill is that even possible :confused:

stark

Apr 25, 2003
London, UK
tamber.com
Originally posted by fred1
The other day in this Big Game I camped out in the woods for four hours in the same position to wait for a sentinel to walk past.
Dude your not Micro enough. I dont even use a hopper anymore I'm so goddamn accurate.

This one time at this big game once, I was like in the woods and this tourney dude walks past... I can tell hes so not leet by his Halo.

So I unscrew my barrel and load paint into it.... Then I go like "pfft" and tourney dude goes like "owww" then I go liek "BOOM HEADSHOT!"... Pure Ownage.