Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Farewell to Clan

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Well it's a sad day for me today. After 10 years at the helm of The Clan and formally the Cameronians Paintball Team I have decided to quit. I think after speaking with my players today with me leaving, the Clan will cease to be. Which for me is very upsetting as The Clan have become the most successful team ever to come from North of the Border. It has not been an easy decision for me and I hope my players will continue playing, whether they keep the Clan name going or branch off and form new teams. If I had to be honest though I think it will see the end of the team I have worked so hard to keep together. Runnin a team is a thankless task but sometimes enough is enough.

RELAX though I'm not done yet!!

I will be playing Scottish League in 2008 with some old friends of Cameronians etc and maybe pull some of the fun back, without the bull$hit as Captain.

I am also putting the feelers out for the 2008 season, I'm out due to surgery until around Feb/Mar but after that if anyone is interested in a 36 year old baller who still can pot up with the best of them drop me an E mail or PM please.....no slagging me off on the thread eh....I know I'm not that good anyway, but no one else needs to know x

Sid

sumo

Nov 13, 2004
Scotland
its been a pleasure mate,,,had some unforgettable and forgettable times with you!!!

but i suppose the only people to blame are us,,,your team?mates!!!

all the best for the future,,,whatever team you go to will be gettin an amazin paint potter;)

end of an era!!!

peace

sumo

Maddogwhitey

off season boring.
Aug 1, 2005
Aberdeen
www.lips.biz
sid.
I speak for everyone of aberdeen uni when I say that we would not be where we are today if it were not for you and the clan
I speak personally when i say I would not be where I am today as a player (crap as I am) if it was not for you and the clan.

You have kept aberdeen uni and Me straight when we have gone awry and made some fairly henious **** ups, im only sorry we didnt take more opperrunity to play with you when we could.

Sid, and the rest of the clan. I will miss you all. you are a credit to paintball, and always will be.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
sid if you ever want a game down at the CPL lite at the masters next year, drop me a line. be glad to have you down for the crack :cool:

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
dont leeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! been a pleasure playing along side all you guys especially the main man himself 'Big Sid' who has taught me everything i know (which aint alot;)) cant thank you enough for the fun and frolics i've had playing with you guys for the past couple of years

Cheers big man:)

xxxx

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
dont leeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! been a pleasure playing along side all you guys especially the main man himself 'Big Sid' who has taught me everything i know (which aint alot;)) cant thank you enough for the fun and frolics i've had playing with you guys for the past couple of years

Cheers big man:)

xxxx
You don't know the half of it mate....!
Sid, what can I say? People like you don't come along often, but when they do, you remember them forever. You're my yin....

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
i tip my cap to you and your efforts with your team.

when i played for inferno "the clan" were a formidable squad, so thanks for those times.

to all the other Scotsmen that are left, will we see another "clan" of ballers be as good..? i hear northern exposure are on their way up ......!

best of luck to all....!

peace and love
tommy"the gun"webb