Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Farewell to Clan

Clankid

Clan kidz
Jan 19, 2004
Edinburgh
Visit site
Big up medium side, cheers dude . think u can see yourself me an marlo would not be how we are today if it wasnt for the clan. Shame but still had some ammmmmaaaazing times with everybody, still good luck with who you go to or what it is you going to do :).
gon miss ya
BenJAMMIN x

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
If a didn't meet you at Dex's site allllllllll those years ago.....I wouldn't be living in Manchester and playing paintball.....a wierd Butterfly Effect. It's a sad day, from the days of the Cameronians, to the days of the Clan....don't think I've ever laughed so hard.....at Davie Little. I'm gonna light a candle.

Goodbye Clan, I've always loved you!

Fi$h

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Its been a pleasure to play with you Sid, you brought me up from a wanna be front player with the keltics to a wannabe aggressive mid :p.

I knew this was going to come one day, hopefully you get your passion into the game that you were the driving force for in Scotland and still a figure head for Scottish Paintball.
Been alot of fun mate, hopefully we can grind it out at a 5 man in the future.

See you in the future mate.

Much Love

Ryanx

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Echoing the sentiment, though I reckon Dave has said all that ICE think...

Personally, it's been good to knock around with the clan, through joining the keltics and being continually kicked up the arse by you and the lads to actually become a player rather than just another body on another team. Hope to see more of you and your key guys throughout scottish paintball, promoting or just kicking back and enjoying a more flexible approach to the sport......Sad to hear the troubles and see it all end though pal.

I'll always remember the Clan as being the team to out my unagi tendencies...cheers for that, always ;)

Nik

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
Well that's the thing mate you are the Clan! but i'm as upset as you about it lets hope we can all move on to bigger and better things;)