Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fat Bob's Paintball

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Yes, I will second those sentiments. Ordered a few things from Fatbobs - always good service and I've been very happy with the products and prices...

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
How do the Sabotage markers compare to something like the Tippmann 98 Custom?

I'm probably being overly cautious as I'm about to buy my first marker but at a third of the price of the Tippmann, the Sabotage seems too good to be true!

Can the barrel be swapped with any other popular aftermarket tubes on the market?

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
How does it compare to other more expensive markers in the semi-auto range with regards to noise and ball breaks?

I think I might have found the marker I've been looking for...

Joff

The Sabotage is an excellent marker, we have sold over 300 and not had one back.

We have 7 different barrels in stock for the Sabotage (Twister, Quiet Riot, Whisper, Terminator, Night Stick, Ice Cold and Carbo Fibre) prices are £29.94, £23.95, £29.94, £20.96, £20.96, £37.43 and £67.37 respectively.

Most people cant beleive the quality of the Sabotage for the price, it really is excellent. If you buy one and don't think the quality is good enough, just send it back for a full refund, thats how confident we are.

We have just got upgrades for the Sabotage as well. (cyclone bolt etc).

As it happens we also have in stock now, the Tipman Custom 98 @ £134.30

and later this week, we are getting coloured, vertical feed cockers for £407.44

All prices include VAT

Thanks

Andy

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
Hi Andy,

Many thanks for posting - you're probably all too familiar with questions like mine regarding the Sabotage marker!

Up until earlier tonight, I'd more or less decided that the Tippmann 98 custom was the marker for me, should I find it at a good price. Does the price you quoted include the air system?

I aim to buy a marker package before Christmas so now I know you can supply both the Tippmann and Sabotage, I'm sure I'll be in touch :)

I've only used the Inferno markers (Heat and what I think was a Terminator) at a couple of sites and they seem to do the job, but finding one that shoots straight seems to be a bit hit and miss (excuse the pun). What barrel would you recommend for the Sabotage given I tend to play a bit more towards the back?

The Inferno is an excellent marker and when the barrel is new they are very accurate, we have 225 of them on the site.

As for barrels, when they are new, they are usually very accurate anyway. We have 7 different barrels in stock for the Sabotage and will do a test on them and add it to the "Reviews" section of the site.

We have tried the whisper and terminator barrels already and they both perform equally as well. The whisper barrel is the quieter of the 2.

Thanks

Andy

Hogs

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
Man, theres so much talk bout how good or bad the sabotage is. It's impossible to tell which it is!

Seems to me the main gripe people have with it is the construction and dodgy trigger.

I've heard that it feels "cheap" and has way too much side to side play on the trigger.

And apparently it shoots only "sort of straight"

Then on the upside, people have talked about it being more accurate than lower end spyders, having a good build, fast firing blah blah.

So yea, to cut a long story short, I don't know what to make of this marker.

Jack Daniels

feckking pissed.....again
Have to say, I was at fat bobs walk-on on the 17th nov. I had a friend that was using my spyder sport. but wasnt too impressed with the performance, decided to go for an electronic version of the diablo sabotage. He is pleased as punch and i was absolutley amazed at the performance. it stood up to an e99 (electronic spyder) which admittedly isnt the best marker on the market but ok for the price (or so i thought).

The only upgrade i would reccomend for a diablo sabotage is maybe a barrel. or even a step up to the excellent electronic at £106.00, a deal, steal sale of the facckin century.

check em out at FAT BOBS PAINTBALL SHOP (AS IF YOU DIDNT ALREADY KNOW!!)

;)