Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fat Bob's Paintball

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
Originally posted by Hogs
Man, theres so much talk bout how good or bad the sabotage is. It's impossible to tell which it is!

Seems to me the main gripe people have with it is the construction and dodgy trigger.

I've heard that it feels "cheap" and has way too much side to side play on the trigger.

And apparently it shoots only "sort of straight"

Then on the upside, people have talked about it being more accurate than lower end spyders, having a good build, fast firing blah blah.

So yea, to cut a long story short, I don't know what to make of this marker.
For just over £53 you cant go wrong at the end of day a new semi with a years warranty what more do you want. And yes I do think it feels cheap and Inacurate when i compare it to my Evo....

Hmmmm ya think ya get what ya pay for.........

Joff

Web Monkey
Oct 28, 2002
UK
Visit site
I know the feeling I got when playing with a Shocker, so I think I'll try and make it to a FB Walkon early next year (or whenever the next one is) and see if I can test-drive a few models.

You're right, for the price you wouldn't expect it to feel amazingly solid, but I would expect a half decent shot and some durability.

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
I pulled a Sabotage to bits(not mine I hasten to add:) ) to have a look see at the YPC walkon they're well made, better than a Spyder and at 1\2 the price,perform better than Spyders and whats more work straight out of the box.:D

Goku

Sep 28, 2002
North
Originally posted by Fleisher
they're well made, better than a Spyder and at 1\2 the price,perform better than Spyders and whats more work straight out of the box.:D
Completely agree I think this is probably the best value marker on the market and at the end of the day when you out grow it and decide to upgrade you cant loose a fortune cos you aint got a fortune in it. Damn the things cheaper than a couple of dances at spearmint rhino.:D :D

Jack Daniels

feckking pissed.....again
Originally posted by Joff
I know the feeling I got when playing with a Shocker, so I think I'll try and make it to a FB Walkon early next year (or whenever the next one is) and see if I can test-drive a few models.

Next fat bobs event will be a woodland / speedball 3 man tourney, on the 2nd of Feburary, looks like all his stock will be there for all to see

should be a really Class day......

;)

Hogs

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
JD im hopin i might have a sabo from FB before then and hopefully i wont get totally caned at the 3 man!

Maybe a revvy will help! haha!

seriously though, its a good thing theres a woodland aspect to it.

Hogs

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site
what are you asking for the e99?

Im actually considering forking out abit more dosh for the electro ver of the sabotage.

although i read a few reviews which said it chops balls like mad at high rates of fire?

another thing thats got me a tad put off an electro marker is the fact that my paint bill will probably go up a fair bit. i suppose 5bps layed down accurate will keep the average players head down just as well as 10 or 15bps would.

so maybe the blow back ver is all i need?