Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fat lady's Charms & Crossfire play the masters

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
£9 for all you can eat chinese is a con :p no one can eat more than one, possibly two plates of the stuff...

I'm up for just going hydraulich this time around, tequila beer anyone?
iam sorry you have never met my brother when he was 13 lee took him to macy d's and said you can have what you want he ate

3 big macs 2 of them meals
12 macnuggets
1/4 pounder with cheese
2 milkshakes
1 flurry
2 apple pies

think his worst at home was 5 lots of toasted cheese and bean sandwichs so your talking 20 rounds of bread in one sitting but he was a growing lad about 6ft9 ish

damon my boss had 19 slices of pizza last time at the pizza hut buffet ;)

and last time i did all you can eat i was up to my 4th visit :) and well cavarys normaly have at least 20 roast potatoes plus new and about 4-5 yorkshires

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
and last time i did all you can eat i was up to my 4th visit :) and well cavarys normaly have at least 20 roast potatoes plus new and about 4-5 yorkshires
Well you are from Norfolk, all that inbreeding has given you an enlarged stomach no doubt ;):D

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
:)
Oh you're on :cool: We'll see just how "solid" you are :p If you can eat 3 full plates of chinese food (i fill the plates), I'll pay for the lot :p
When I go to one of them wok joints my usual MO is to fill up a plate with all kinds of meat (no fish, fish is the devil's food), pile some green stuff on top of that and go stand in line. Then I have it wok'd (honest, it's a word) with the most spicy seasoning they got. When they are done, I pick up another plate on my way home and fill that up with either noodles or rice. Then I eat that.

After that, I normally make two or three more excursions to the counter along pretty much the same lines, only with different seasoning every time.

And after that, it's icecream time! Yay!

Cooks, thanks for the vote of confidence. :)

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
count us in for the 7 man

count me in for the 7 man mikey.
cheers angel

edited.

StrawmanPB

paintballthis.co.uk
Feb 1, 2006
paintballthis.co.uk
Yo, Whats to crack with paint? any 1 get anything for cheap or we just sorting our self out?? if any 1 needs a lift aswel me and tonee have room in the motor..