Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fat lady's Charms & Crossfire play the masters

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
As above boys and girls!!
benn on the phone to the charms whilst in uk, and they are in desperate need of two shocker bolt guides, or two markes to use for the day..(pref shockers)

any help on this matter would be appriciated..

paul
if in serious situation, i have a Ton Ton available, but no HE bolt, get around a hopper and 3 pods .

or if its just the bolt guide, then i have a hybrid tyler michaud bolt guide out of the TONTON ?

LMK

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Man, i'm destroyed. Mikey, you get back home ok this morning?

Cracking to have you down this weekend ladies, hope you all caught your flights ok this morning after last night! 13 hours sleep in 3 days isn't good.

Big love to you all, to Tricky, Mikey and drunken 8ball, you dirty swine. Cheers to the masters for having us.

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk

Cracking to have you down this weekend ladies, hope you all caught your flights ok this morning after last night! 13 hours sleep in 3 days isn't good.

Big love to you all, to Tricky, Mikey and drunken 8ball, you dirty swine. Cheers to the masters for having us.
I fcukin love you big man :D

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
:rolleyes:

amen to that one fella. Cheers for letting me crash out on your floor, and tell your mother thanks again for the best breakfast ever!

And what do you mean "drunken 8ball"? I don't drink...

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
I fcukin love you big man :D
I'm nursing a semi just for you bro. Was feeling the love this morning, it's all good.

Tom, no worries matey was a pleasure even if you did things which I wont mention on here in our room with your misses while Tricky and I slept. Quality weekend, I'm just amazed everyone got home safely. Sexy time, I LIKE!