Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite Movie Of All Time?

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
While were on the subject I have a wee story I'd like to share with you all. I found this on a popular website I often visit. The guy in question is now banned from his multiplex and still hasnt seen 300:

"I haven't seen it 300 yet because I was banned from my cineplex at opening night. We had all lined up in front of the theater for about 30 minutes, and then they brought us in. I had to stand right beside these two fat, horse-faced lesbians eating each others tongues like they were making a political statement or something. So, like 30 minutes later, we end up shuffling in the theater and these f'ing b****es start screaming about having to wait when the movie is about to start, mind you, it was 11 and it was a midnight showing. It turns out they were going to see that stupid Jim Carrey movie 23 and they were missing it. So, the ugliest of the two b****es just exclaims like no one's there "This is the wrong f'ing movie!" I just had to do what I did next. I shouted at the top of my lungs "This is SPARTA!!" and kicked her in the chest, causing her to fall down about 8 steps to the floor. Most were shocked, but about the whole theater started to cheer, and I was forcibly thrown out by 2 officers. They're pressing charges against me, and my court date is tomorrow."

daniisosta

EMPIRE PAINTBALL
Sep 30, 2006
colchester
300 is THE best film of all time.... disregarding other peoples opinions because they are CLEARLY obsolete...... and it truely is AWESOME :D

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
300 is THE best film of all time.... disregarding other peoples opinions because they are CLEARLY obsolete...... and it truely is AWESOME :D
Amen to that :p

Though I thought there were too many half naked men for my liking (you were visibly excited) and I'm unsure as to why there was a massive bottomless pit in the middle of Sparta? Presumably purpose built for pushing Persians into? :S

baby dave

Team Stealth
Sep 21, 2006
herts
Just to clarify, whilst I think that 300 is a good film, I still think that the following are better:

BASEketball
Team America
Anchorman
The 40 Year Old Virgin
Talladega Nights
Im getting the weird vibe you like Will Ferrell :p

And also.....Gone in 60 seconds and Fight Club rule!