Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Favourite Rec-ball scenarios

ciaran.mooney

Ich bin ein Berliner!
You all must have played rec-ball at sometime, and most of the places i have been have had different fields set out different ways.

My favourite is one called "Trenches" : Very similar to WW1 with (you've guessed it) trenches! And some baracades, also it is played with the whole days players divided into two teams. Thats about 60-70 people on each team! Oh and its a 30x20 metre field.

Guess how many head shots you can get in that area!

Any other ones that are intresting?

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

I take it you like Holmbush?!

IMO you cant beat a good ol` game of speedball

:D

JanSolo

I still suck
Jul 7, 2001
Leamington Spa
Visit site
Trenches

I play at NPF quite a lot as its the closest field to me.

Personally, I'm not too keen on Trenches. Its too small; too much fire from the 100-odd people on the other side. Its hard to make a decent move when there are at least 30 people shooting at you at any given time.

My favourite field is the Temple.
I love to stand just to the left of the door to the pyramid and shoot through the door and over the ledge to the left... I've had many good eliminations from there!

The Inflatable Sup Air field is great too. 1on1s are brilliant fun!

Jan.

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
ciaran.mooney I like your picture was it a D.I.Y job? It looks so professional.......:cool:
Mikez

Brown

doing toad
my favourite field mmmmm

The farmhouse is pretty good as long as you don`t enter it ouch! i like the ditch that runs down the lefthand side as you enter the field.Me and my brother managaed to get all the way to their flag this way only for me to get half way back before the end of the game which aint a bad thing as I would have probably passed out due to the hot weather and the fitness level of homer simpson :) The scud field is cool as well

THEY ONLY HURT WHEN THEY HIT