Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Feb Walk on Day at NPG Hilton Park.

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
Whats the atmosphere like, friendly, competitive etc? Because my 12 yr old brother is feeling slightly intimidated that he's going to get battered to a pulp on his first day paintballing.

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by ratty_ratty
the web monkey is the fat guy with the goaty. hes got a very nice cocker which he is going to lend me if i go arnt u jon. or if not i hope i can play with his angle with the new trigger. ohhh cant wait.:cool:
Hey its to keep me warm :) it is winter you know + I still get to the 50 before you ;) - 1 second in a game hahahahaha now how did that happen??????

As you can see sean there is normally some good banter between everyone even though I'm gonna let lester bunker ratty again :)

ratty_ratty

Rusty
Feb 16, 2003
Eynsham (oxfordshire)
Visit site
ah no he aint cause i cant make it:( but hope fully ill b there next walk on:D oh and rich i want a go with jons angle cause i want to know how fast he can run when hes been shot at by his own gunas well as shooting lester with it cause mines toooo slow. but i gues ill have to get him next time as i cant make it.
c u at training rich well ill call u around wednesday or thursday friday at the latest