Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

feild building

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Hay/straw bales, wooden pallets, piles of old tyres, shapes made up with junked plywood are the cheapest types of barricade for both open areas & woods. If you do have woods, piles of deadwood branches were the traditional way or great big dead trunks. I've also seen junked cars used!

Have a look at some local rental woodland sites to get an idea, & just use your imagination.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
yo

Originally posted by Liz
Hay/straw bales, wooden pallets, piles of old tyres, shapes made up with junked plywood are the cheapest types of barricade for both open areas & woods. If you do have woods, piles of deadwood branches were the traditional way or great big dead trunks. I've also seen junked cars used!

Have a look at some local rental woodland sites to get an idea, & just use your imagination.
yo man get yo but to a junk yard and take back as many car hoods and trunks as you can! that and use picket fences with netting infront of them... i deffinatly recomend car hoods!

Zanester

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
I have built my own field and I have found that the easiest things to get are scrap plywood and pallets. Pallets are nice because they can be easily nailed or screwed together and the scrap plywood can be used to cover gaps in the pallets.

I have also have several large railroad ties, dores, and barrels. The barrels are nice because the plywood can just be leaned up against them and the field can easily be moved around to give different looks. The only drawback is if a gust of wind comes up or you go too hard into the bunker and the plywood in front of you is knocked down.:eek:

Basically it is whatever junk you can get your hands on but where I live a lot of businesses put their pallets out for people to just take and if you have a truck it is easy to accumulate quite a few over a short time.

Good luck!;)

Zanester

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Some other materials I recommend are:

old telephone poles
used furniture
dead pianos
industrial drums
plastic coffin covers
used conveyor belt sections
defective beer kegs (Lovely sound!)
dog houses
kids' playhouses
playground slides and other items
blown speakers
old office cubicles
carpet spools (mainly for temporary indoor fields)
cars that didn't survive demolition derbies

KCJones228

Tiki Beer God
Aug 20, 2001
Albany NY
Visit site
The field that we made for our team games has many different style of bunkers.

2 old VW Beetles
1 old Saab turned on it's side
3 tire piles
2 55 gallon barrel bunkers
3 log bunkers
2 old dump trucks (my favorites)
5-6 palate bunkers
1 railroad tie bunker
1 old hay wagon
1 hood off of an Saab now tipped on it's side
1 tin siding bunker (very loud when hit)
1 500 gallon oil tank
1 old popcorn booth

you can make anything into a bunker.

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
Be careful with tires

Originally posted by p8ntboy87
Tires make great bunkers but they also make great insect breeding grounds!!! If water gets in em, they are a pain in the butt! just my opinion>>>>
well if u know theres bugs u can waer bug repelent and not tell the oposing team. when they get behind a bunkerthey will itch like hell and either expose an arm to itching or advoid tire bunkers altogether!