Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

feild building

MadTommy

GEEZER
Jul 10, 2001
London
Find a Timber Yard with a saw mill in it or where they cut there own wood/tree trunks down, the wast that comes from the making of Square wood is called slab wood i.e. the half moon shape with the bark still on, most places just through it away or sell it on very cheap per ton, I use it up my site for bunkers and cladding huts ect pukka stuff :)

Quayler

Incontinentia Buttocks
Apr 3, 2002
Isle Of Man
Visit site
I agree with madtommy we got a wagon load of offcuts from the local timber yard for about £40 other good stuff is pallets and cable drums are excellent especially the massive ones, bit of a pain to get hold of but great if you can.
If you have woodland get hold of a petrol chainsaw and chop up all the fallen trees into 4ft lengths and pile them up, instant barrier. If you have a large area of woodland meterials should be aplenty.

Cenobite

Prize Muppet
Apr 18, 2002
Warwickshire, UK
www.cenobite.co.uk
I know it goes without saying but just in case, always be careful with cars etc, ensure if they are on their side that they are firmly in place and wont fall over, stakes can help if you need to be sure ;) Also make sure there are no sharp parts sticking out as often there are on old rusty cars.....

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
Off Topic....

Originally posted by MidgetFista
How the hell does chandler have such a large.............. avatar :D

I thought they was a size limit?

-Midge
maby file size was smaller they say file size or pic siz depends on which is smaller

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
well

Originally posted by KillerOnion
It's apparently not very high resolution. Fewer pixel count would allow a bigger picture. I wish I could get the same pic as I have in a larger size and still fit it on here, or at least get rid of the stupid grid marks. Oh well, life isn't always perfect.
well my friend if you have a larger version of the picture e-mail it to me at g_i_joe_2000@hotmail.com and i might be able to help you, i like to mess with pictures and i am a pretty good amature graphic artist and i have lots of picture programs so e-mail me the pic and maby i can help you:)

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
SYTRAXZ

my little american friend
I also have the same problem, could you reduce the size of the picture i send you????
thanks
kris