Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

First PA sour point

Originally posted by Phil

The point is of course it was cheating players but if they had more refs they might not have risked it so i agree that they should have more refs just in case and i hope you like me would be happy to pay more for that..
Im sorry but every player who finishes a game with hits on him isnt automatically a cheater....

But I wasn't there so im not allowed to comment. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by stongle
LMAO Jose, really, learn a new tune.

As the propaganda trumpet (that I hope works two ways), stop playing the same old tune. If you want a mutual love in, please elsewhere. If you wanna take some constructive criticism and advice from the players either paying to play the event or even spectators who have experience at MLTs, lets go about it in an adult manner.

The blanket response to criticism is to play the Martyrdom card, and insinuate that the Tournament won't go ahead, this really isn't acceptable. Look at the abuse events such as the Millennium get, and I think the PA gets of lightly, especially when billed s the Best UK event and your attempting to court "Top of the Christmas tree" media.

This is a PGI paid for resource, free for use by all, and there certainly isn't a PGI or P8 conspiracy being run to undermine your tournament. You can decide what you want to hear on the PA forums, on here, it's Freedom of Speech. You can use that wisely if you so wish or be a dick.

Jinx, when people are paying to play, then you gotta expect some criticism, specially when people are used to playing MLTs or using this as a benchmark comparison. As I say you can gag what you want on other forums, here we give both sides a chance to air their views, hopefully without the option of having to listen to the same old line over and over again.

At the end of the day the consumer is paying to play, s/he should assume that the organisation is in place for them to do it. I don't go to a restaurant and expect to pay and cook my own meal, or if the meal is not to my liking not reserve the right to complain? why shouldn't we as players expect the same courtesy?
Sorry mate, but have you got me confused with someone else? I have no involvement with the PA other than playing in it and a lot of respect to the organisers.......... me wanting a mutual love in? now you've definately got me confused with someone else, the tone of your post implies that I'm being a dick in my earlier post........ please explain, I was just saying I appreciated the work that went into the day and was irritated by the usual posts by those with an axe to grind. Read my last line mate..... I even pointed out that I wasn't reffering to those with constructive criticism I named the last two posters to avoid them thinking I was responding directly to their posts. (unlike other posters who have said no criticism should be posted) I wasn't reffering to any poster in particular so why did you react to me? or don't you consider your post as constructive criticism?
So how much of the post a direct response to me then? seems like most of it (or is it just unclear) up to the jinx part........ and if so, are you under the impression that I work for the PA? I play for Sunderland and I'm sponsored by direct rivals of the PA organisers.
At no point did I say no-one should criticise the PA... I wouldn't do that, (even if I believed it, which I don't) as this is, as you say a PGI sponsored board, all I said was that they shouldn't worry about the detractors too much. You are however trying to tell me what to post......... so who's in the wrong then? I believe I'm entitled to my view that Sunday was a feat of organisation, I'm entitled to air that view on an open forum......... I'm also entitled not to be ridiculed. Did you actualy read my post? I even implied that there weren't enough marshalls........ "if the weather had been better, I'll assume the missing marshalls would have shown up" I just didn't feel like having a dig at the organisers over it.

PimpDaddyZanwaa

TASTE THE PAIN-T
Aug 19, 2002
Barnet, Whetstone, London
Ha Ha Ha you Joker

PHIL
I watched a game between Manc union and Twisted mac and twisted went through the manc squad quite quick with only one loss untill the last manc lad walked of the field and then 3 other macc lads appeared to walk to the dead box so was that **** reffing or cheating players?.
The point is of course it was cheating players.
Were you even watching same the game mate??. and as for blatantley calling us cheats you know what you can go do!... and forget to lube.

We pretty much tagged 4 of the manc lads from the break i know this cos i shot 2 of em from my possition in back left. Then when we eliminated another player which was the point guy I think or maybe it was the centre back guy anyway.. so thats 5 manc players,
now they have JJ in back left and another guy in the small block just in front of him, by this time Evil macc had only 3 players on the field, (ME,LEE AND BEN) im also know this because i remember watching from back all my players walk to the dead box..

how dare you talk crap about us, we work very hard and train very hard, nearly every weekend in fact,
And like every other lover of the sport we pump so much money and sacrifice alot of our time to get to the position we are at today, and now some loser like you comes along writes us all off as cheats. mate lick my balls

peace out :(

Dec 19, 2002
Scotland
Phil there wasnt any cheating in tha Twisted Union game just a little confusion, I kno the Twisted boys and although am on the Manc Union squad I can safely say there was no cheating involved at all those guys won that game fair play to them they played very well.

And the Pa crew need to learn that people are gonna have a bitch and a moan about events no matter what goes on, its what the boards are here for... for people to voice their views.
Guys your tournament was great, just take the critisism and use it next time, we know you were shafted for refs but you have to remember these people PAY to play at your event so if they aint happy let them have a bit of a moan.

Not takin anythin away from the Pa crew you guys done a sweet job, your setting the standard for tourneys in the UK. Just don't take everything so seriously ;)

Mak Daddy
:cool:

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse

And the Pa crew need to learn that people are gonna have a bitch and a moan about events no matter what goes on, its what the boards are here for... for people to voice their views.
Guys your tournament was great, just take the critisism and use it next time, we know you were shafted for refs but you have to remember these people PAY to play at your event so if they aint happy let them have a bit of a moan.

Not takin anythin away from the Pa crew you guys done a sweet job, your setting the standard for tourneys in the UK. Just don't take everything so seriously ;)

Mak Daddy
:cool:
Here here :) Well put Mr D

Pinchaaay

Jan 29, 2003
Yo' momas crease
www.alfa145.com
Ha Ha Ha you Joker

Originally posted by PimpDaddyZanwaa
Were you even watching same the game mate??. and as for blatantley calling us cheats you know what you can go do!... and forget to lube.

We pretty much tagged 4 of the manc lads from the break i know this cos i shot 2 of em from my possition in back left. Then when we eliminated another player which was the point guy I think or maybe it was the centre back guy anyway.. so thats 5 manc players,
now they have JJ in back left and another guy in the small block just in front of him, by this time Evil macc had only 3 players on the field, (ME,LEE AND BEN) im also know this because i remember watching from back all my players walk to the dead box..

how dare you talk crap about us, we work very hard and train very hard, nearly every weekend in fact,
And like every other lover of the sport we pump so much money and sacrifice alot of our time to get to the position we are at today, and now some loser like you comes along writes us all off as cheats. mate lick my balls

peace out :(
Twisted...........Cheat?????

It just don't happen i'm afraid, never once in my whole time, both knowing and playing against these boys have i ever seen or had reason to believe they were.

The twisted boys are all s**t hot individuals, both on AND off the field, they play good, hard, but FAIR paintball.

Mucho respect fellas!

Peace out

"Pinchaaay!"

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Phil
............."A whole lot of bull$hit"

You need to be damn certain before you go around calling people cheats!! It has been explained to you exactly what happened in that game. I await and expect an apology.

Paul.

Evil Macclesfield Captain.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Nice one Phil- not content with pissing everyone in SPC off, you do the same to the PA League.

I'd ignore this guy- he has a habbit of posting absolute b~llocks.