Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Foxwood Skirmish walk-on 29th jan

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
yea i remember now 2 walk-ons ago u peppered the tree near the chrono area very nice gun by the way,

il be the guy with the proteus which look like a mask out of halo2 the game MUHAHAHAHHA

shogun666

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2005
norwich
lift

hi mate, im coming from acle, and could pick you both up, never been to foxwood though, what time does it all start, ive got a transit so space for kit wouldent be a problem,also would there be paint at the site as i cant get hold of any before the weekend.

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
That would be great mate, people usually get there for around 9 - 9:30 ish, earlier the better if you want to claim a decent space for setting your kit up.

There should be plenty of paint on site, although I'm not sure what the boss has available at the minute. Usually Draxxus Midnight for the walk on lot, or some decent winter-mix paint if it's really cold.

I'll pm you with my mobile number and we can sort things out before sunday :)

Thanks again,
Andy

Maddie

No Danny, Don't ........
Jul 7, 2002
Norfolk
Visit site
Same Team

Originally posted by crumpler
me and a couple of mates wanted to try some team tactics but we dont ever seem to be on the same team, so do you think if we asked nicely we could get put on same team?
Come and see me or the other Walkon Marshall before we split the group up into teams and we can make sure you are on the same side.

:)

Wayne

Maddie

No Danny, Don't ........
Jul 7, 2002
Norfolk
Visit site
Hmmmmm

Originally posted by infernomark
dont get ya hopes up crumps couldnt sort out a piss up in a brewery hahahahaha just playin
Please make yourself known on Sunday so I know who to watch ........... :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Wayne :D

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
*Cough* BULL .....

Originally posted by Maddie
Please make yourself know on Sunday so I know who to watch ........... :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Wayne :D
Quote quote you just love to quote dont you
;)

but when you said make your self know was you talkin to me or mark? Oh and are you a marshal there?