Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Freaky Five Man Round 2 - 16th December 2007

And I still didn't get a coffee off you :mad: :D:p
I did offer mate :)
Next time I will bring you a bloody flask! :D
Thanks again to everyone and it was great catching up with a few people I hadn't seen for a while and putting some faces to names from here. Was great to get the chance to hang out and chat to the Dye VIP guys and even chat about old West Coast days with PGI's resident Gun Doctor :) Its nice to have teams like you play the guys that normally wouldn't get a chance
Nige

Kitch

Super'5ives'Man
Jul 10, 2001
Sexy South
Visit site
Thanks to everyone involved in yesterdays event, especially all of the marshals who for the most part did an outstanding job. We are continually striving to improve what we have here, while still maintaining a friendly but competitive event, you really can't beat a value for money tourney, with great teams and great friends. We have big plans for the forthcoming season and hope you will join us for the ride.

I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a joyeus New year, from all of us at Freekz Paintball Ltd, The Freekz Paintball Team & Angry Jons pie wagon (home of the Angry Jon burger).

Hope to see you all very soon, either training over the Christmas break or at the next 5 man on the 27th Jan (please book early as we had 3 teams left on the waiting list for this last one)

webwalker

Walkin' the Web
Feb 12, 2007
$lough, Berks
Where there any photos taken at your event? If so, where will I find them?

I was going to go down to see Nexus play and see if there were any DM8s about but it was so cold. :eek:

Tommy210

Phil Locke RIP
May 16, 2007
Windsor
www.relentless-paintball.com
Where there any photos taken at your event? If so, where will I find them?

I was going to go down to see Nexus play and see if there were any DM8s about but it was so cold. :eek:
I can not believe that cold stop you to go and see legends play!!!
You call yourself a paintballer?? :eek:

Next time give me a shout, there are two of us traveling from Windsor, we can give you ride.

Cheers

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
I can not believe that cold stop you to go and see legends play!!!
You call yourself a paintballer?? :eek:

Next time give me a shout, there are two of us traveling from Windsor, we can give you ride.

Cheers

3 unless you've already counted me...it wasn't that cold...
Where can the results be viewed?:D

O

ollytheosteo

Now I've woken up I must add to the acclaim for a great day's paintball, the site is very well set up, nice proper 4500 fills and a really good bacon roll;)
It was very nice to catch up with some of the southern crowd I rarely see playing the UKM and very good to discuss days of yore and the way these kids don't know nuffin:rolleyes: with players of a similar vintage:eek: It was a great atmosphere on the day, with no real strop bar the odd bit of adrenaline fuelled shouting on field, but really good hard play by everyone despite the cold and fun with paint soup. Playing with the Nexus guys was very different to my normal game; just stay alive for about a minute and half and then wander gently down the field to claim another victory:cool:
Many thanks to Jeff and the DYE VIP crew for all their hospitality and a big thank you to Kitch for putting on such a high quality event, with no long waits between games and good judging from the hard-working and cheerful crew. If you haven't played this series yet give it a go, as we had a lot of fun and the venue will only get better with all the new stuff planned for next year.