Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Get well soon Iain.

TROG_1

Somewhere near you?
Oct 18, 2002
Chester ish
Visit site
Dude, what a blow......come back and bunker me some more......please. Get well fella, all of our thoughts ar with you mate, Shane and the Scarabs.

Sid

Jul 10, 2001
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Update

Just got off the phone to one of my players that stayed over there with Iain and his Sister.

Okay, fingers crossed he will be able to fly home today, thats the good news, bad news.

Part of the retina has detached from his eye, he is being flown home so his eye can be operated on in the UK.

Seems from this thread alot of people were unhappy with the speed in which the tanks were filled in Toulouse....interesting that isn't it!!!

Again, mouth shut from Big Sidney!!!

Thanks for your support.

Crusher

Wondering whats next??
Mar 11, 2002
Illinois
Iain

Sort of heard about this on the Sunday but thought it was blown out of proportion by the rumour mill!!!!
Damn...I hope all gets well man.

I wonder what Magued is thinking, with Joy being next on the calendar!

Personally I think if HPAC were to just turn up at campaign and charge a £1 a fill(as if by accident they were passing) I would prefer to use them. You can even wind all the way out with their rig but the fill is restricted, to make it paintballer proof. You also get nice cool fills when you take the time to wait. At the moment you have no choice at the Millenniums, you are literally taking your life and those around you into some disclaimer proofed russian roulette like fill station.

Do they even comply with compressed air legislations in the country???