Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Get well soon Iain.

evil sharks matt

JUST DO IT _/
Jan 6, 2003
X
I dont know ian myself but this has to be a ballers nightmare, this seriously sucks and obviously needs urgently addressing. I know im gonna be worried about this happening again to me or anyone else, and to top it all off this was at a millenium event! jesus.
I love balling but its not worth losing my sight.

any how get well soon mate, I hope it isnt too serious and can be sorted

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Only stumbled across this myself, as I thought it was a "normal" get well soon type thing.....:eek: How wrong could I have been. I seriously hope all goes well after the medivac.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
It's not often that I come up with an idea, but I think it would be nice for the guy if everybody who could were to sign a get well soon card for him.

I'll try to get something sorted for this weekends Midlands Masters...maybe have it in the admin tent or something- I'll speak to Blakey...

:)

Davo

Goldmember
May 9, 2002
Middlesbrough
Visit site
Ian

Heard through the grapevine that he is on his way home today (Thurs) and will have an opration to fixed the detached retina soon.

One this to consider mate is that with that detached retina you wont be able to get a boxing licence in the UK, even if they do create a weight division to include me and you in !! ;):D

Speak to you soon

Davo

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Ian

Originally posted by Davo
Heard through the grapevine that he is on his way home today (Thurs) and will have an opration to fixed the detached retina soon.

One this to consider mate is that with that detached retina you wont be able to get a boxing licence in the UK, even if they do create a weight division to include me and you in !! ;):D

Speak to you soon

Davo
Being completely dumb in the medical world, how 'bad' is a detached retina?

Cheers,

Paul.

Iain

DCF - the beginning!!!
May 13, 2002
classified
Visit site
A detatched retina is a pretty serious affair.

Quite a complicated op. normally involves laser surgery to reconnect the retina and then a bubble of gas is put behind the eye once it has been reconnected to keep it in position. he will be laid up for a while. not allowed to move around much.

Hope you get well soon Iain.

Speedy recovery m8.