The Home Of European Paintball

Get well soon Iain.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Iain
A detatched retina is a pretty serious affair.

Quite a complicated op. normally involves putting a bubble behind the eye once it has been reconnected. he will be laid on his front for a while.

Hope you get well soon Iain.

Speedy recovery m8
:(

once again all the best from Twisted.

Paul.

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
All the best Mate,

Just a little side note, would it not be a safe idea to make people wear goggles when filling? We all have em and with those kinda pressures would make sense.
If you were doing such a job in a work place health and safety would demand safety glasses.
I know it could be a pain, but at least offers some form of protection.

Just Gill

Platinum Member
He's doing well

Iain's had an op today on his eye today but hasn't come round yet. There are six little holes in it - (nice) - but the doctor said the operation went as well as it could and there were no complications. Hopefully Iain will be out of hospital tomorrow and recovering at home. I'm sure as soon as he's fit enough he'll be online again too and telling you all about it. Am going to see him tonight so will pass on all your well wishes.

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by L1f3
Yeah me and Matt were discussing this last night on MSN :) Makes sense maybe to wear your goggs when filling :)
scary thing is my gf(who has never played)asked me why we don't where are masks while we fill ,a few(spelling:eek: )days ago:(
a new rule is needed me thinks,unless we can control who supplies the air
ps,c'mon iain show them who's the daddy

pss
le-pig,has managed to keep his gob shut for this long:eek: ;)

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
Will speak with the H Pac guys tomorrow, see if i can get their view on gogs whilst filling.
Hell i am sure they would be willing to supply a few pairs at the rigs just in case u dont have your gogs with ya when u need a fill.

:)