Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Getting Way Too Cold!!!!!!!!

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Brian, if you plan on playing often, there is cold weather springs, they can help some, expansion chambers can help, ect. i suggest you try not to play below 32 degrees, because (like buddah said) your marker can malfunction and paint can get pretty screwed up...Your paint will get messy, but the gun doesnt always get messed, but the coldness of the air and the liquid co2 getting in your marker just screws things up

good luck!

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
Thanks for that last post bm8282! That really helped. WOW! That means that I have only a couple more weeks of play until March! Unless I play indoors, which I am going to try. Thanks for all of the help. ;)

Manning26

Brian, was it you that just ordered the remote? My memory is shot. Anyhow, that coily remote will help. See, if you owned a Tippmann you'd have no problems, that valve they've got in there accepts liquid CO2. Also, I think your Spyder might be alright, the worst that'll happen is it'll go full-auto.:D

Hey Buddha, what was the name of that gun that ran off liquid CO2? Was it the Mega-Z? I always wanted one of those things.