Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gloves.........................???

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I am assuming that all of you were gloves when you play. Would you recommened using half fingered gloves or full fingered. I have half fingered, and when it goes to around 40 degrees and under (not to sure what that would be in celsius) your fingers start feeling it. It can be painful when you get hit on the finger when it is cold out too.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
personally i use full fingered gloves.i was tempted by fingerless but due to the pants weather here in ol' blighty i thought better of it. but it's personal preference like all paintball gear really.so my advice is try and see. im glad i got full fingered coz last time i played a friend had fingerless and first hit in the game was on a bare finger,ouch.
tb-303

you won't have to worry about paint melting your nail varnish either;)

I do speak for my self that is unless theres something your not telling us;)

Other good thing about full fingered golves you can use them for your co 2 filling:)

Every one should wear gloves and eye protection and not put bottles up to their ears to see if they are full enough:rolleyes:

Here endeth the lecture for tonight:p

you know who you are ;)

I am watch omnipotent:cool:

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
I reccomend Redz gloves, the material around the fingers are thick enough to keep your pinkies warm, but thin enough to feel your way around the trigger, pots, hopper and cigarettes.

Try em, you can't go wrong with Redz.

OOoop's, nearly forgot the BIG cheesy grin, just like a low budget commercial :D :D :D :D :D

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
I prefer fingerless gloves as I dont really like the loss of sensitivity to the tips of my fingers. But saying that I am constantly getting shot on the finger tips. Oh and I dont bother with armoured gloves just some damn good mountain biking gloves which have some great padding on the heel of the hand. Makes carrying a marker all day a breeze