Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gloves.........................???

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
I will never switch teams, its a loyalty thing, to many players jump ship when there is a low point in a team instead of taking up the challange of getting back up again.....just had a thought..... they might boot me out ......then i'll have to stalk them and boil there bunny's....Argggghh :D

Theskog

Originally posted by Haffa
JT premier are very nice but the dye inside comes out and stains your hands. Havent tried any others but the DYE ones look good.
The DYE gloves are excellent, the only possible complaint tis that the thumb seems to fit a bit too snugly at first, but after a few days of play they are fine

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Tony

I ain't tried a fly 2 angel or a shocktech cocker or even a magic cocker or eclipse.....can i have the same treatment as buddha and send me one of each.....don't want to be greedy but just one of each is fine :D :D :D :D

Tony@maxem

Performance By Design
Jul 7, 2001
England
www.MaxemProPaintball.com
Hi Fellas

Buddha ......... send email to tmiller.maxempaintball@virgin.net
Didnt get last one mate...And I will sort you out mate

Bud (Redz)....No disrespect to Redz ..they do make excellent gear.... But these gloves are the bees bollocks........ Catch me at a tourney mate and you can try them for yourself mate .... but I dont want to stand on redz shoes due to you lot been sponsored by them mate so please check it out with your sponsors first mate........ if they are okay I will arrange some at a later date for you to try ....... But as I said you are more then welcome to try them at a tourney if we meet up ... Many players have used JT Dye etc and yet when they try these on they love them....Even I used Jt and still have some but these are so well made and comfortable.......you will be impressed ...I will even refund anyone who buys them if they dont like them... Cant be fairer then that now I can I ?????

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Hi Fellas

Bud (Redz)....No disrespect to Redz ..they do make excellent gear.... But these gloves are the bees bollocks........ Catch me at a tourney mate and you can try them for yourself mate .... but I dont want to stand on redz shoes due to you lot been sponsored by them mate so please check it out with your sponsors first mate........ if they are okay I will arrange some at a later date for you to try ....... But as I said you are more then welcome to try them at a tourney if we meet up ... Many players have used JT Dye etc and yet when they try these on they love them....Even I used Jt and still have some but these are so well made and comfortable.......you will be impressed ...I will even refund anyone who buys them if they dont like them... Cant be fairer then that now I can I ????? [/B]

Dont want gloves.....i want markers, give me markers now.......................or....or..or....errmm....i'll..i'll tell me mum of you
:D :D :D :D :D

Seriously
Cheers any way for the offer tony but i do lurrvve my redz stuff:p

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
ok without sounding really sad,
has any one got washing tips for JT premiere gloves. you see i have a pair and they kinda smell.so i want to wash them but i cant find any instructions on what to and not to do.don't want to wreck them.help(told you it was a sad request)
tb-303

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
Originally posted by cockerguy
it really depends many recballers prefer fingless. even i preferred fingerless at one point. But from the perspective of a tourny player full fingered are ultimatly the best choice.
Why? Honestly I think it's becasue the 1/2 fingered don't color coordinate with the jerseys. :D

Seriously, I play tournaments with 1/2 fingered, with the exception of "Boomer" at the Knox indoor, but that was costume. Gimme that raw feeling, gimme something I can feel more ground / bunker / tree / whatever. I like that. I've paid the price for it once or twice (Slashed my fingers on the top of a hyperball tube once, but in full golves I'da doneit worse. :( )

But why do you prefer fll fingered gloves? Protection? Bouncers? What?

-Tyg