Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

good deal

What have I started

Hah! You make one comment about looking down on Mag users and all this begins.

I just felt that it was important for this guy to understand that one of the most important parts about owning a cocker is that you have to look down on mag owners. There are the occasional freaks like Manike who own both, but on the whole we look down on you for owning an inferior marker.

This is not based on anything you can test BTW there is no way you will ever be able to prove to me that Mags are better than Cockers because they aren't simple as that.

Mags suck, because they are poo and you smell if you use one!

Richard

P.s. Mature enough for you? Ian?

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Stinking Cockers

HaHa, your sad devotion to those ancient guns will get you no-where!!!

As for you Eclipse Chris what is wrong with you man, are you a massicist? Do you enjoy flagellating yourself by shooting an inferior gun?

My mag poo's on you all from a great hight while my dog wee's in your paint box!!!
:p

Laterz

Ian :D

P.s. Are we really talking about poo, oh dear, i'm glad no-one I work with reads this !!! :eek: :cool:

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
AAARRRGGGHHHHH

Did you just imply an Angel was a proper gun???

What kind of sick man are you

ANGEL = BIG AND SHINEY HAMMER / DOORSTOP / PAPERWEIGHT

And how do you figure a mag is intermediate and a cocker isn't?

Base mags and cockers cost about the same to get up and running and perform about equal, high end mags and cockers likewise.

Its just the cockers ain't as good, simple, they ain't mags.

Laterz

Ian

P.S. Rumours that I have been looking at Orracle and Dye cockers
may or may not be true.

;)

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
"No, you'll never take me alive, no no, get away!!!!!

Why am I the only mag owner in this fight, I feel like billy no-mates in here, abandoned by my own kind.:(

Right, i'm decided, im gonna buy a cocker, yup, a BE Rainmaker, thats the same as an E-Blade or a race, isn't it???? :p :p :p