Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Good field in the North East (UK)?

loply

Feb 5, 2003
Newcastle (UK)
Visit site
Hi all,
Me and some friends have played recball at whitton castle a few times now. Its quite good but the price seems to be more expensive than other places and we want to try somewhere else out.

GoBallistic has a field somewhere near which seems a lot cheaper. Anybody know any other good fields in the north east? Were in newcastle but dont mind a bit of a drive. Any kind of PB is good, except indoors or speedball.

loply

Feb 5, 2003
Newcastle (UK)
Visit site
Their website is temporarily down :(

How far is it from Newcastle? My geography is no good ;)

What sort of prices do they charge?

Must be quite good if it got two recomendations... Unless you guys ARE the marshals :p

loply

Feb 5, 2003
Newcastle (UK)
Visit site
Ahh, after some time on the old Multimap.com I think Ive found the area. Bout 50 miles it seems (45 mins?).

Which is best, Point Blank, or Just Paintball?

Oh, and, howcome the Shutter costs £274.50 on Just Paintballs website? Its like, £90 everywhere else ($115).

loply

Feb 5, 2003
Newcastle (UK)
Visit site
Ahh okay, I see. What are the prices there? Their webby is still down...

I guess well go there then, provided its cheaper than Whitton Castle... Hope its not full of hardcore pros wholl piss on us

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
As well as Point Blank, I could also recomend 6E which are based at Witton Castle (6e.net) if there closer to you.

Play lots at both over the past year and a bit so know the sites well and can give them both the thumbs up :)

loply

Feb 5, 2003
Newcastle (UK)
Visit site
BunkerMonkey, yeah, 6E is the only field Ive played at thusfar, if you read my original post, I was asking what other places there were :)

6E seems good but Ill never know till Ive tried one or two others, and its not the cheapest I dont think.