Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gta IV

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
I just want to know how you guys that have it are finding it i think it fooking grate ! I know there is going to be a gaming forum as someone has promised us but i just wanted to know what you guys think ? Dose it live up to the hype ? Is it what you expected ? is there somethings that you don't like ?? What are the things you do like ? Please post up.

Thanks

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
I havnt got mine yet but i will at about 4PM! :D

Ive read a few things and alot of people are saying the driving is very hard to conrtoll, and also the fighting isnt what they expected

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
yer the driving is much more realistic.Also they have changed the control system around abite and the fighting is not bad but you have more control and moves such like kicks and your able to disarm people to name a few witch is new. What gets me is how realistic everything is of corce you would expect that with a game on a next gen console but there is just some much detail one more thing the ai is incredible and they used endorphin software in the game witch just adds to the realism and the fun. I have not even touched the multiplayer yer witch i think is going to be grate.

What is Endorphin ?

Furious1337

Apr 17, 2008
Cambridge
Its quite a bonus for me, my marker should be coming today between now and 6 pm and i cant wait!

And i'm getting GTA 4 at about 4pm if they still have my copy :D

Keal

Firm #18
May 23, 2007
Doncaster
I went to Hmv in doncaster at lunch and they had loads :) just waitin till i finsih work now so can go home nd play on it :)

-Keal