Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gta IV

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
RRRRR dam lol well this morning i just dropped by block busters and it was only £39.99. A little up date for you lot the multiplayer is amazing good game modes rely good fun you will know what i mean when you on it !!!!. The phone menu is a bit wired and every time you are kicked or the host drops out it takes you all the way back to the single player game now this way of doing it is a bit wired to me and new but it dose mean you do say in the single playing game instead of going on to a completely different multiplayer section and having to stop the single player game or having to reopen the single player game.

And yes i find it hard to make sense.

PSN: ripme

Poopscoop

pooping 24/7
Jul 12, 2007
Leamington Spa/Hull uni
supposedly ricky gervais has done some recordings from his 'fame' routine and some new stuff in there aswell all you have to do is find the comedy club and theres a 'chubby lil fat man' in there

Basik

Platinum Member
Jan 11, 2007
UK
Seems a bit slower than previous ones.

great game though - worth the money!

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
my brothers got it (hes got the xbox i got the wii) its really good the detail on the city it self and the shadows etc very realistic then it falls short with the characters but they arent bad

still a fun game ..although alot of driving and when they swear i crack up so bad