Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gym Program... Specific to Paintball

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Right you bunch of ****s Can I just point out that Gassy is taking the Piss .I dont need to loose weight I just need to get fit ;) ..Thanks to those that have genuinely tried to help ,Currently Im doing a lt of running and swimming to try and get a general level of fitness before I attempt anything else but all advice gratefully recieved ..it would be cool if you could post it up though so we can maybe work something out for everyones benefit ...

cheers

Wickham

Therapy Paintball
Feb 8, 2005
www.shorelinepaintball.com
Theres loads of good stuff here it's a very structured routine but basically doing anything that gradually escalates will lead to a great improvement ie walking 20 mins one night then 30 mins the next night.

Each time you extend the amount you do, but extending it within your own ability will give definate results.

Other good sources of fitness info are the Army fitness programme

And also the BBC as daft as it sounds.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
****, I didnt find that thread ..many thanks..
Theres loads of good stuff here it's a very structured routine but basically doing anything that gradually escalates will lead to a great improvement ie walking 20 mins one night then 30 mins the next night.

Each time you extend the amount you do, but extending it within your own ability will give definate results.

Other good sources of fitness info are the Army fitness programme

And also the BBC as daft as it sounds.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
yeah man.. my parents try it all the time and they always end up going back... i think if they managed it for 6 months and calculated the money they saved... and then figured out how much they will save a year that would be a good incentive :/

i wanted to kick my gf in the teeth (metaphorically speaking) when she said she was smoking at a party heh ;p

anyway goodluck :> sure the lungs will thank you in the long run

Wickham

Therapy Paintball
Feb 8, 2005
www.shorelinepaintball.com
anyway goodluck :> sure the lungs will thank you in the long run
They will

The longest I've given up for is seven years, and I started again so easily it's untrue. I'm off them at the minute and have been for over a year but sometimes I could happily rip off someones arm and beat them to death with the soggy end for a packet of Marlboro. :mad:

What I'm trying to say is that you never quit completeley, and you should not become complacent as this is the time that you'll get pished and a stranger will offer you one. :(

Clompy

***fessional Bum
Feb 15, 2006
Back in Derby baby
Visit site
It's amazing how many non smokers think us smokers, seeing how much money we would save would suddenly pack it up. Oh it's so very rarely about the money. Good luck to you Dskize in giving up. I am also trying to give it the boot (5 weeks and counting) after too many years and have gone for the ol' cold turkey offensive :eek: .
It has also stopped me drinking so much with getting back in the gym and turning down the "couple of beers" where you end up smoking about 20!
Hope it all works fella.

P.S. Really am a born again non smoking B***ard now though!!

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
It's amazing how many non smokers think us smokers, seeing how much money we would save would suddenly pack it up. Oh it's so very rarely about the money. Good luck to you Dskize in giving up. I am also trying to give it the boot (5 weeks and counting) after too many years and have gone for the ol' cold turkey offensive :eek: .
It has also stopped me drinking so much with getting back in the gym and turning down the "couple of beers" where you end up smoking about 20!
Hope it all works fella.

P.S. Really am a born again non smoking B***ard now though!!
gawd help us :eek:
people at my work place have been giving up because of the up and coming smoking ban, and every one of them says that have put on weight through excessive eating because they have stopped smoking :D

just spreading the joy as per usual :D

- Seany