The Home Of European Paintball

Hate Hate Hate

Bryan leaver

burger,chips and beer
May 29, 2007
reigate
www.maidenheadtrauma.co.uk
OK then...Ban stick is on the floor ...

Come ahead if you think your hard enough ya c-units...
good as your a w*nker for banning me for posting up a silly little vid on my own f*cking thread about silly youtube vid's. So what you name has become red get over it and remove your head from your ass.

Yes over the last week alot of hate has flooded are fourm and that because you are all a bunch of spinless twits, that are too scaryd to take to act the big man on the field just incase some body proves you are not as hard as you want to be so you act it on the forum insted.

To prove my point just give it accouple of posted and il get a 12 year old d*ck head telling me i cant spell. So f*ucking what mate go tell some body who gives a flying **** as i realy do not.

Ok i am reali sorry for this but seen as the ban stick was on the ground and you all wanted abit of a fight i brought one to the yard seen as none of you had the balls to start one. I love you all from the bottom of my heart and plz do not kill me :D

G

Gassy

Well it must have been nice where you went on holiday for the last couple of days seen as you so desperately want to get back there:rolleyes:

All spineless twits,hell why not roll out the big guns:eek: