Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hate Hate Hate

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Dusty my friend,they are mocking the size of your weapon:eek:

tell them "it's not the size but how you use it";)
My ban stick is all new and shiny.I feel that could well change before this thread dies.

In fact I will make sure of it ;)

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
so will your ban stick be like that guys baseball bat from "gangs of new york" mark up the kills you get, till someone takes it off you and uses it against you ;)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Right ,Im back with a stinking hangover and a wallet full of empty promises from lapdancers, what did I miss ?
good as your a w*nker for banning me for posting up a silly little vid on my own f*cking thread about silly youtube vid's. So what you name has become red get over it and remove your head from your ass.

Yes over the last week alot of hate has flooded are fourm and that because you are all a bunch of spinless twits, that are too scaryd to take to act the big man on the field just incase some body proves you are not as hard as you want to be so you act it on the forum insted.

To prove my point just give it accouple of posted and il get a 12 year old d*ck head telling me i cant spell. So f*ucking what mate go tell some body who gives a flying **** as i realy do not.

Ok i am reali sorry for this but seen as the ban stick was on the ground and you all wanted abit of a fight i brought one to the yard seen as none of you had the balls to start one. I love you all from the bottom of my heart and plz do not kill me :D
I would love to take the credit for this but I can't...

Shush...

Buddha

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
probably came too late for this thread, but hate can make the sport unbearable, i think alot of players quit because of it. Also greed, there's alot of that around too. ah well, all you can do is treat people how you would like to be treated and hopefully they will follow your example, if not, they're not worth your time, whether in the game or out of it.