Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hats

Burb

#1 Soi Cowboy.
Nov 27, 2001
Middleweight
I wear a backwards cap, for comfort or just a normal beanie hat.

There, i bet your all glad i told you that.............:rolleyes:

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
when playing i wear either a Black or cammo bandanna to save the hair, n keep my head dy if its raining.
if im marshalling or watching, i wear the biggest, most colourful hat possible dilluding myself that people wont thinkof it as a target, and provent them from shooting me.

just my thoughs

atomic fish

lambo
Sep 22, 2001
help! im lost!
oh look at me. i'm making people happy! with my little gumdrop hat in my gumdrop house.
by the way i was being sarcastic
(homers funny)

im to young and stupid to wear a hat!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Let's see...why I wear a hat and what do I wear when I do. Well, for starters it helps the mask fit more comfortably, and the more comfortable you are, the better you can think. Secondly, it absorbs sweat so it doesn't get on your lens and impair your vision. Third, it's another bit of style and sponsor space, so naturally I'm all for that. Forth, it's something paintball related that you can wear all the time off the field and be able to think about your favorite thing to do. Fifth, it's something to cover up how crappy my hair looks on and after game day. Oh, and I like the usual reasons like bounces, etc.

I wear Animal head bands and hats the majority of the time, my Middlesex University cap, occasionally a bandana, or miscellaneous others if I find them to strike my fancy at the time.

big_scott

Feb 1, 2002
Visit site
You could try the new craze over here in the US of A. Samurai Head bands. They serve almost no purpose, but look damn cool. Or homo depending on who you ask.

Also off subject.

For the people from the UK,

Do you ever get funny looks from americans when you ask them if they have a light for your fag?

Just curious...