Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

have a little problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

john shelley

in the face
i traded a dye nt 10 and a ego 06 nexus london for a blue and silver ego 09 with plenty o tool and when i come to use the marker for the 1st time the marker was playing up so i have sent it to planet eclipse and the bill is over £100 i can pay it friday but it will keep me out off balling for a bit due to living with my family bills and stuff i strugle to go paintball as much but always skrip and save to go and always make it hence only shooting a ego 09 just wonderd if the person who traded with me would b able pay half the bill i would b happy and no more problems then as it would b my eror but this isnt i didnt evan shoot much tho it it played up from the word go from the 1st ball tho it sorry for ranting on abit but im well p****d off sorry for bad laguge but its got to be under stood

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I have dealt with Plenty o'toole on a few occasions and he is a totally stand up guy and I dont think for one second he would sell a marker that wasnt in tip top condition.

Whilst I dont personally know him, there are many people on here that will vouch for him as he is very well known.

I would have thought you will get a response from him, like most of us he is a working guy so I would have thought you will get a reply in the evening.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Not dealt with him personally but he seems like a stand up bloke from his generous conduct on the forum in the past. Don't put too much store in things like his profile saying he was signed in when you messaged him, some people leave themselves logged in all day. I'm sure he'll come back to you.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I have dealt with Plenty o'toole on a few occasions and he is a totally stand up guy and I dont think for one second he would sell a marker that wasnt in tip top condition.

Whilst I dont personally know him, there are many people on here that will vouch for him as he is very well known.

I would have thought you will get a response from him, like most of us he is a working guy so I would have thought you will get a reply in the evening.

As Phil-Boy says above :- I too think this , and am one of many that will vouch for this guy. . . Bluey

john shelley

in the face
im not saying he wont sort it with me its just i have emaild him but no reply and the marker WAS NOT USED TILL THE WALK ON DAY AND THIS IS HOW I GOT IT AS I HAD NEVER FIERD IT TILL THEN so can evryone stop having a dig at me its not me whos ripped someone off THANK YOU

Jim Jam

Dusty's #1 Fan!
Jan 4, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
im not saying he wont sort it with me its just i have emaild him but no reply and the marker WAS NOT USED TILL THE WALK ON DAY AND THIS IS HOW I GOT IT AS I HAD NEVER FIERD IT TILL THEN so can evryone stop having a dig at me its not me whos ripped someone off THANK YOU
Mate, No one was having a 'Dig' at you.

I understand your predicament but don't think because these people are 'Vouching' for Plenty O'Toole that they are having a 'dig' at you aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.