Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

have a little problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

john shelley

in the face
not once did i say im sponserd by eclipse i seaid all my team shoot eclipse and my coatch goes there alot and get the markers fixed so dont know where u had that from your just a little rip off and will not b dealing with u and ill make sure its hard for people like to to trad on the form i have not had a problem with anyone hardly ever used the form till this and i wonded why people where shoting about the form been riped off and stuff now i know how easerly its done to people will not b using this form again MODS PLZ DELET MY ACOUNT AS THIS SITE IS THE BIGGEST PANTS THING GOING ON THE PAINTBALL FORM THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT B ALOWED TO HAPPERN

Reactions: Missy-Q

cone

REDEMPTION 2012 ---
Apr 28, 2008
Crewe
www.facebook.com
i might not be right but surely you must of had a play around with the marker when you first got it, i know if i had a new marker i would not leave it un checked for 3 months or so

Reactions: Care_Bears

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
I am the one that sold the gun to Jon,it was in very good con,and Jon is a top seller and would not rip anybody off this is a guy who would be willing to go out his way to help anybody and everybody thank you all and goodnight

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
not once did i say im sponserd by eclipse i seaid all my team shoot eclipse and my coatch goes there alot and get the markers fixed so dont know where u had that from your just a little rip off and will not b dealing with u and ill make sure its hard for people like to to trad on the form i have not had a problem with anyone hardly ever used the form till this and i wonded why people where shoting about the form been riped off and stuff now i know how easerly its done to people will not b using this form again MODS PLZ DELET MY ACOUNT AS THIS SITE IS THE BIGGEST PANTS THING GOING ON THE PAINTBALL FORM THINGS LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT B ALOWED TO HAPPERN
Way to be strong, man. Don't give up!
Just keep posting stuff like this and I have no doubt you'll get your money back, or even a new gun.
They can't treat you like this bro!

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I can honestly say I have had nothing but good "trads on this form"
Erm, do you really think it's appropriate to make jokes about someones poor grammar?
I mean, I guess you're trying to be sarcastic, but I felt that your comments were very directed, and that you sound an awful lot like a bigot.
Arn't you the guy that got all twisted because I said you were protective of your pig?

You've got some nerve, you know that?

Reactions: Kitch
Status
Not open for further replies.