Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Have you got problems like me?

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
I sat for the last hour or so reading through the thread and saw both sides of the argument. I personally don't have an opinion either way, but it is good to see some decent debate.

I agree all you need is love :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Dave284, first off mate, I have watched this thread closely for obvious reasons, as for MissyQ, this person is a good friend of mine whom I have known for a very long time.
This in no way means I would allow him to put up outrageous or inflammatory posts just because I would 'look after him' because he's my friend.

Without giving too much away, and also not blowing too much smoke up his capacious ass, he is extremely intelligent, extremely funny (to me at least) and extremely aware of the line he treads when he posts in his devil's advocate role.

And so Dave284, I think you maybe thinking MissyQ has crossed a line but I can assure you (and I hope you can trust my word) if he did, I would delete it in a heartbeat.
The reason he so successfully negotiates that line of 'what's acceptable' is because he has an acute awareness of whatever circumstances he is commenting on.
I also hope you realise he nudges boundaries quite intentionally to provoke debate, he will sometimes post seriously and sometimes in jest, but at all times, he respects this site and myself.

I suppose I am just trying to reassure you Dave, Misssy is a good guy and a real asset to this site.

Anyways, all is cool mate, I always watch contentious threads and so hopefully nobody has got too much to worry about mate.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Yeah it was a bit!

Sorry if I helped thread steal :p

So, who thinks paintball is a real sport?
Kat, asking that question in this forum is gonna give a skewed answer mate; there might be many people in here who feel that it is a real sport but I'm afraid we don't count.
But the people who do decide, self-evidently feel as though we ain't ..and I'm afraid they are right... we need to be better organised before we get anywhere near being classified as a sport ..and that is the way it is, regardless of what any of us think.
It's a shame but as I see it, we are a relatively new pursuit and we maybe could have done a lot more in the time we have had but as you know, paintball is extremely divisive and this has proved integral to the reason why cannot at present, be viewed as a sport.