Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Have you got problems like me?

westy880

BZ Zulu's
Dec 7, 2008
Northallerton, north yorkshire
YES!!! i have spent loads on paintballing in the 4 months i have been doing it lol
im trying to resist buying anything else from the for sale section, lol

also fishing for me too, spent nearly a grand on my set up and i havent been for ages, might try and start again in summer.:D

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
Wow, you guys have real problems huh?
The ghetto street-kids in my neighborhood would laugh their asses off if I told them that the 'poor English cracker-kids' problems include 'where to put all the fan-boy crap they keep buying'.
Do you have to keep buying more kit so that you can closer resemble the cover of the latest magazine?
What drives people to keep blowing money on items that they already own a duplicate of?
Are any of the people that have this 'problem' also posting in the credit-crunch thread?

Crap thread IMO

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
Wow, you guys have real problems huh?
The ghetto street-kids in my neighborhood would laugh their asses off if I told them that the 'poor English cracker-kids' problems include 'where to put all the fan-boy crap they keep buying'.
Do you have to keep buying more kit so that you can closer resemble the cover of the latest magazine?
What drives people to keep blowing money on items that they already own a duplicate of?
Are any of the people that have this 'problem' also posting in the credit-crunch thread?

Crap thread IMO
Im a 'poor Welsh cracker-Kid' lol

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Ain't my fault that I live in a society where identity is formed by consumption. The "Ghetto street-kids" in my neighbourhood still rock some pretty shiny threads that they no doubt saw on their favourite rapper. Perhaps they should save their money and rent a decent flat that isn't in the ghetto :p

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Sorry i need to do some translation on this for us English people

Ghetto = poor place to live
Street-kids = children that run round with knifes and guns because there weak and can't fight fair
Shiny threads = clothes off a rapper film that magpies would like
Cracker = redneck way of saying white person
Redneck = a person like is attracted to there own family in a sexual away

Makes me laugh when people talk like this cos rednecks have been doing it for 100's of years lol

Enough of that it bores me hear enough of it on the tv

I think the problem is too that I always research stuff and then think what if that brakes I need a backup. Then by the time I know it I have about 2 or 3 backups :s

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
obladeo;1162217[COLOR=black said:
Cracker = redneck way of saying white person
Just to be clear, are you calling this Black lady a redneck?
obladeo;1162217[COLOR=black said:
Redneck = a person like is attracted to there own family in a sexual away
Genius. Is that the actual definition out of the dictionary?