Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Have you got problems like me?

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
If you talk the talk and walk the walk you get branded with the same iron.
You are mixing metaphors, and making no literal sense.
If I walk the walk and talk the talk, then I am completing the first metaphor with a positive conclusion, as 'talking' without 'walking' would be a negative.

The metaphor with the iron is incomplete, so I'm not sure what you mean, but I guess, looking at your other poorly worded posts, that you are in fact calling me a redneck, presumably for calling you a dumb-ass cracker-punk. This much I can fathom.
However, calling a Black lady a redneck is a bit like calling Hitler a Jew. He might take offense out of principle, but everyone knows there is no way Hitler could ever be a jew, or mistaken for a Jew, so therefore its a ridiculous and nonsensical thing to say.

Perhaps in your cracker-retard wisdom you feel you are making a point, but I find it hard to take any offense, especially as it's 'Obama-day' and ALL you crackers are going to have to sit up and take notice now there's a brotha on the throne.
...best get ready y'all.

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
Wow, you guys have real problems huh?
The ghetto street-kids in my neighborhood would laugh their asses off if I told them that the 'poor English cracker-kids' problems include 'where to put all the fan-boy crap they keep buying'.
Do you have to keep buying more kit so that you can closer resemble the cover of the latest magazine?
What drives people to keep blowing money on items that they already own a duplicate of?
Are any of the people that have this 'problem' also posting in the credit-crunch thread?

Crap thread IMO
Hold on a second!!!! Despite your disapproval of this thread, what do you think makes it ok for you to use such a racially pejorative term as 'cracker'? At no time has anyone mentioned their ethnicity in their post so what gives you the right to use it in an attack?

I understand that you are a popular charachter on these forums and I often enjoy reading your outspoken point of view, but such a slur to me is unacceptable and dissapointing.

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
and ALL you crackers are going to have to sit up and take notice now there's a brotha on the throne.
...best get ready y'all.

Missy. I usually find your posts quite funny and sensibly written but the above is just utter crap. It has nothing to do with the original post.

The way i interpret it is

"All you whites better listen now theres a black person in charge"

This thread needs to be closed.

EDIT - Frog beat me too it!

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
hahahaha How I love it when Missy posts

Least Missy didn't call us all Limeys.........

I may not have the best skills with vocab but look at the context! You see any hate in the paragraph? I see truth and humour, sometimes hard to understand I know but seriously, talk about blowing things out of proportion.

Although Missy..... slightly strange comment about Obama, but hey its a good day for America today so I guess we will let you have that one lol It really is time for change, I just hope he can deliver.

You assume Missy is a redneck (which by the way I am still laughing my fat ass off about) thats kind of narrow minded and I am asuming only mentioned because of being america. You wanna know a redneck.... go to Alabama, meet my inlaws!

Back on topic...

I have the gear I need I get more distracted by shiny shoes and handbags than PB gear

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Missy, I think you were deservant of a comeback post, but for me I see there is no issue between colour, when you say cracker-head I do not get insulted but you have just made it hard for all us white people to celebrate Obama day as I am not black, so you have definately created an ethnic barrier between me and you.

ReservoirFrog

Mr. Green
Nov 1, 2008
NW
Maybe I did miss the jest in the post, but I still think the 'colour commentary' was un-necessary.

But anyway....

I think I'm at my 8th trade from these forums alone this month/year. But that has a lot to do with boredom shopping.

MissyQ

Jan 9, 2006
Harlem, NY
Visit site
OK, I guess I shouldn't have called you all 'cracker-punks', and I apologise. Its just that yesterday was MLK day, today is Obama day, and I for one have gotten a little carried away.
I would love all you snow-flakes to be just as happy as I am that there is now a strong black man in charge. It shouldn't make you feel uneasy, yet in many cases in the US it does. Daily I hear about how wonder-breads want to leave the country because Obama won the election.

However:

1. If I have created an ethnic barrier between us paintballjett I humbly apologise.
2. Kitty - thanks for understanding me the best. Of course I never mean to offend.
3. Snow-wolf, I apologise to you the most, as you seem really upset, and are an intelligent poster.
4. resevoirfrog, I apologise to you the least as I feel you went too far with the rightious indignation, but its still something...