Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heaven's Gate - Latest Details

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The biggest event in the NSPL calendar is fast approaching; Heaven's Gate 4 will take place from July 21st-23rd at Bournemouth Sports Club and is set to blow away previous year's in terms of the quality of the event provided to competitors.

Think Millennium at domestic scale and you are along the right lines. In addition to Millennium fields, ramping, scheduling, and scoring, we have just secured exclusive use of the Millennium Netting System for the event. The netting at HG has always been a bit of a bug bear for me and it is with great pleasure that I can add this excellent system to the growing list of top quality features at the event. In addition, we will be using Millennium style staging and have a fantastic trade presence lined up.

We are expecting...

LiPS
Paintball Warehouse
DraXXus
Phoenix Paintball
Just Paintball
Heaven Paintball
Paramina Paintball

...and a couple more who have indicating they will be there, but not confirmed.

The event has all the features of a major fixture including bleachers (spectator seating), music, catering, a bar, evening entertainment, VIP area, and the list goes on.

We are providing excellent judges for the event including Cynergy and other individuals with a lot of experience judging at Millennium level.

The 7-Man event will have its prelimary games on Friday and Saturday, with finals on the Sunday. In addition, on Sunday, we have an open 5-man division available for those who cannot commit to the full three days.

Teams entered so far are listed below. We still have several teams in the process of organising their squads at the moment and we expect the event to fill up even further over the next few days.

If you are not booked in, all I can say is that you are missing out on so much. The NSPL has thrown everything it has at this event and we really regret that some teams are unable to make it. Consider merging with another squad or contacting me with a list of players names that can make the event and I will find them spots. Please don't miss out!

Division 1

London Tigers Am
MH2 Llanfair PG
South Coast Quake
Taunton Snatch A
East Coast Irritant
HPG Factory Team
Stealers
Bristol Loco
Basingstoke Tsunami

Division 2

Evil Saints
London Halloween
Reign of Fire
Cool As Ice *
Bournemouth Riptide
Basic
Maidenhead Trauma
Bristol Recoil

Division 3

Portsmouth Halloween
Bridport Synapse
Apex Assassins
Fallen Angels
Team Name Undecided *

Division 4

Southampton ABV
Demoiltion Squad Worthing
Bath Corrupt
Wycombe APEs
Blitzkreig Weymouth

Those teams marked with a * need to contact me ASAP please. Also, if any teams are placed in the wrong division, please let me know before friday.

If the lower divisions do not fill up fairly soon, we will merge them to create one division.

The 5-man team list will follow shortly.

Remember, entry to this amazing weekender event is just £490 for 7-man teams (Friday/Saturday prelims, Sunday finals) and £250 for 5-Man teams (Sunday only). To contact me, send me a PM, email@southwestpaintball.co.uk, or call 01626 830732. We are in the shop all week this week.

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Thanks.

And it's 'Creampie Cartel'- we get in trouble if we don't mention our sponsors.

What's the prize package this year? I've heard a rumour there's 7 fluffy-sticks up for grabs. Can it be true?

;) :D

HPUKer

Entity / Shootrtv
Jan 25, 2005
www.shootr.tv
www.andyb.tv
This sounds like its going to be a totally awesome event! You'd be insane to miss it, as many people have said before, the best UK event, bar CC and its XL turf.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Some more juicy details for you...

WDP have joined the list of growing sponsors and will be donating to the prize package, which will include...

- Awesome Trophies from LiPS for 1st-3rd in each division
- Free Entry to next year's HG for each division winner
- Over 60,000 Paintballs from Draxxus and Sterling
- Angel Clothing & Packs
- DYE Casual Gear
- Paintball Warehouse Goodies
- Lots of other kit prizes

Also, we have a Proto Matrix 6 up for grabs in our raffle. Tickets cost £2 each and the draw will be made at lunch time on Sunday.

We have plenty of entertainment lined up for you, inlcuding a BBQ/Hog Roast on Saturday night. The bar will, of course, be open all the hours it can be to keep you watered, beered and fed!

We still have a few places left for the open 5-man division on Sunday 23rd July. We really need to get this division filled so all the teams entering get the most value for money and largest possible number of games. This is a great option for teams wanting to enjoy the Heaven's Gate experience without committing to all three days. Please get yourselves booked in before Sunday by emailing, PMing or calling 01626 830732.

Also, its not too late to enter the main 7-Man event and as you can see, it is going to be absolutely fantastic. Again, contact us ASAP if you want to join in the fun.

We really are too kind to you lot! :cool:

mjinx76

Jun 6, 2006
you really are arnt you lol (too good to us):eek: :eek:

i will be having some of those raffle tickets as i dont have a gat at the moment and to be fair free is always the best option but a tenners worth of raffle tickets is close enough lol:rolleyes: :rolleyes: