Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Heaven's Gate - Latest Details

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
top event guys,all those that didnt make the event for what ever reason,seriously you need to add this to your list for next year.

thanks to syd and mel top man,clas event.and thanks to every one who made the event happen.

thanks to the angels had so much fun:D

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
pid said:
another life taken over by the drug of paintball.
welcome to being skint, dumped by partners (if u have 1) and filling every spare room in the house with paintball bits.
It's great. :)
All you need is a paintball chick ;)

As for the tourney FANTASTIC!!!!!!! gutted there wasn't more teams there, you all missed a blinding weekend!! Well done Syd and Mel, you are stars :D

Has to be said, the marshalling was really good :cool: felt sorry for you in the heat and then sorry that you all got drowned and had to put the fields back together, lol. Well done lads :)

Really loved playing with my team, Kelly you've come on miles, keep it up girl :). Wendy, we were just meant to play together :D and cheers guys for guesting, awesome, especially your 4 on 1 Paul, lovely to watch! Neil, you looked after us a treat, thanks buddy! And of course my Lump, the calls really got us all going, love you baby ;)

Well done to all the teams, and sorry for lighting you up in the last game ABV, you were very pink and those welts looked painful :eek: Great bunch, good playing you :)

I LOVE PAINTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Tommeh

Reading Enity
Mar 20, 2005
Nr Bath
www.freewebs.com
really good tourney guys and a good result for our debute event. thanx to blitzkieg for both good games an southhampton ABV for your sportsmanship and worthing demolition sqaud for putting paintballs in my pants while i was passed out cheers!:) and most of all shock unit for giving us a hand an russell steel for sorting us out with all our needs jerseys, paint etc ect

Legion

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
the tournament was ok, due to the 3 day er had left a lack of teams compared to other heavans gates...

thanks to lump for finding us a guest at the last minute and thanks to speedy from evil saints for balling for us.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Bit late my reply

But thanks again to

Shockwave (thanks guys Except kyle! ;))
SYD, mell synergy and the rest of the crew

Our sponsors
Ambush paintball
Proto (awesome guns and paint)
Sloth
Sub seven

And to all the teams

Heavens gate always has delivered lasting memories for Quake we'll be back next year for sure.

A.B