Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello all, nice to meet you all :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
thanks for your welcome! and your story, it seems its a small world with robbo and you teaming up! haha :) so X-ball was never your thing? was it all Co2 when you started? and you should play as long as you want! age doesnt mean anything :D thanks again!

cheers
Dan
No we never made the switch to X-ball. Yes Co2 was the only real option then, with HPA starting to come onto the scene when we quit playing. I prefer shooting air - Co2 was a total bummer in winter. I'm happy with a game or two a month if I can manage it, but it takes several days to recover afterwards. Think I need to move to a bungalow, as my kit's stored up 2 flights of stairs here.

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
No we never made the switch to X-ball. Yes Co2 was the only real option then, with HPA starting to come onto the scene when we quit playing. I prefer shooting air - Co2 was a total bummer in winter. I'm happy with a game or two a month if I can manage it, but it takes several days to recover afterwards. Think I need to move to a bungalow, as my kit's stored up 2 flights of stairs here.

you could get one of those stair chairs and zip up and down for your kit bag :D whats HPA? so you play mainly woods ball? i was watching some video of woodsball and there was a tank! haha crazy stuff :p

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
i thinki will join your entourage :) and i will try and make it to the cup! id love to go, watch the action! you think your team is ready? :cool:
Cheers! Being ready is all in the mind, I'm already stoked :)

HPA - High Pressure Air
LPA - Low Pressure Air

The differance is how much pressure the regualtor the lets out from the bottle. The 'reg' being at the end of the tank which screws into your marker.

Edit: stick with HPA unless if your planning on getting a Angel. Most guns are ran on HPA and it will be harder for you to source LPA. Stick with the easier option for now IMO.

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Cheers! Being ready is all in the mind, I'm already stoked :)

HPA - High Pressure Air
LPA - Low Pressure Air

The differance is how much pressure the regualtor the lets out from the bottle. The 'reg' being at the end of the tank which screws into your marker.

Edit: stick with HPA unless if your planning on getting a Angel. Most guns are ran on HPA and it will be harder for you to source LPA. Stick with the easier option for now IMO.

Thanks for the advice :) im learning all the time! ive joined your group your now at 121 :p i was looking through your teams pics and they are awsome! any videos? i hope your team does well, do you train alot? you must get cheap paint or something becuase its filppin expensive! :eek: