Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello all, nice to meet you all :)

RickyT

May 4, 2009
Tyldesley
Hi dude,

Nice introduction, I first started in paintball about 4 months ago played my last tournament at the weekend. I then joined The Firm which is full of really cool people. Cant wait for the season next year...

G

Gassy

My mates stag do at my local site,got hooked on the 1st visit.

Played walkons for a few months then was asked to join a supair team after playing particularly well at a walkon they attended.

Never got to the heady heights Robbo has as I am not all that good to behonest.I have never played outside of the UK and Div 1 of the UK masters has been the height of my game.To tell the truth I came to paintball 10 years too late.

Played for a few teams over the years and enjoyed it wether winning or losing(getting canned month in and month out by Northen heroes).Currently I play for Kitsune in the Ukmasters.

I became a moderator on another forum and then when extra mods were required on here I was lucky enough to be one of the ones asked.

Thats it really,I do my job on the field and go out to have a laugh and I am not ashamed to admit winning is not the be all and end all of paintball for me.

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Hi dude,

Nice introduction, I first started in paintball about 4 months ago played my last tournament at the weekend. I then joined The Firm which is full of really cool people. Cant wait for the season next year...

Thanks man, the firm sounds like a good team, think ive read about them somewhere! did you have fun at your first tournament? :)

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
My mates stag do at my local site,got hooked on the 1st visit.

Played walkons for a few months then was asked to join a supair team after playing particularly well at a walkon they attended.

Never got to the heady heights Robbo has as I am not all that good to behonest.I have never played outside of the UK and Div 1 of the UK masters has been the height of my game.To tell the truth I came to paintball 10 years too late.

Played for a few teams over the years and enjoyed it wether winning or losing(getting canned month in and month out by Northen heroes).Currently I play for Kitsune in the Ukmasters.

I became a moderator on another forum and then when extra mods were required on here I was lucky enough to be one of the ones asked.

Thats it really,I do my job on the field and go out to have a laugh and I am not ashamed to admit winning is not the be all and end all of paintball for me.

your right gassy, people can take things to seriously and forget its supposed to be fun! :) how many teams have you played for? do you still play much? i will look out for Kitsune, i hope you guys win the next masters :)

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
Hello :)

Hey Buddy, welcome to the forums!

You seem like a very sound guy by the sounds of your posts :cool:

How far do you want to progress in in the paintball world, one of the few UK teams playing in Europe or just a hobby past time that you'd take up a couple times a month and the odd/occasional tourney?

How I started and where its taken me:
About 6-7 Years ago I had a friend who played for the wildcats, he bought in magazines and it looked 'well cool' at the time

I played paintball about 5 years ago at a mates Birthday. Was fun but woodsball wasn't for me and i'v never really enjoyed it since.

March 2008 I bought my First full playing kit deal. couldn't have been more excited. I had the spare cash from my student loans - thought I should do something instead of being a bum.

Last week of April 2008 I played for the very first time at the NSPA (Darlington North-East) with two other new guy's I have met, to this day I am still great mates with them and keep in regular contact :)

May-June 2008 There was a Nicky T clinic at Proaktive in Manchester, Managed to nab a lift off my brother when I moved back home from Uni. This clinic was where I gained massivly in my own self confidence. Having someone say that your doing something right builds your own self esteem. Believe in yourself to acheive great things and they may well just happen.

July 2008 I Moved down to Essex with my Year out job in London. I already know of the greater amount of teams, players and places to play in the South of England. So I got myself down to one of them.

October 2008 a man by the name of Spike offered me a place on his new team. dXs Effect after my many months of searching and building of my own skills this is where I went. The Effect crew many good months together training hard over most weekends.

January 2009 dXs Effect and Torquey Cynergy Joined forces to create dXs Entity - This newly formed team had several goals, with the sole goal of acheiving promotion to the Millenniums SPL in the next two years after its creation.

Throughout the course of this year me and my team-mates have fought over the few spots within our team in the hope of acheiving the Div 1 team, in doing so we have had to show that we have what it takes to make it to our Div 1 squad which plays at millenniums. We have had great successes in Bitberg and Paris especially with each event we play we acheive greater team and personal acheivements.

I will be taking a leave of absense from Entity after Campaign Cup as Uni starts the weekend after, and I have been asked to play for this last event to finish this season off with a bang :).

Whilst working I have put money aside for training when I got back to Newcastle, and I can only hope to acheive higher if I return.

Sorry to thread jack, but I felt like sharing my story over my lunch hour which has taken me some 35mins to type :eek: Anyone can achieve what I have done, its down to your own personal commitment to take yourself to high places if you wish so. Have fun with mates is also cool though. But whats the point of playing if your not always driving yourself to win?