Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hello

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
Hi All...

fairly new to the sport, started going every other month earlier on in the year and loving it... now bought myself a mask, jersey and trousers and i'm looking at getting a marker of my own...

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
quick question, some threads say "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" how do i change that?

emisnug

"I am Become Death, squeegier of Worlds"
Oct 10, 2011
Middle of bloody Nowhere
quick question, some threads say "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" how do i change that?
Welcome to the forum. The "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" is what happens if you try to go straight onto the classified. You need 20 constructive posts (don't speed post) to gain that access, or buy a Platinum membership.

What mask etc have you got?

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
thanks for info, i wanted to ask about one of the markers on the classifieds...

i have got the dye i4 black and gold

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
thanks for info, i wanted to ask about one of the markers on the classifieds...

i have got the dye i4 black and gold
If it's a general question on the type of gun then put it up here on this thread, if it's regarding the specific sale then you will have to wait

If you need to quickly then upgrading to a platinum user will do it, however there's another advantage to waiting and doing it via 20 posts first - you get to ask questions and learn more plus you don't splash out your cash on the first one you see

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Hello Mate and Welcome, What gun or what type of gun did you have in mind Please ??
Just talk about guns at the moment ? don`t talk about you wanting to buy a gun.

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
Well at the moment ive only ever used the site guns. i went to a walk on day a couple of months ago and really enjoyed that. however it was noticeable the amount of paint the other guys went through compared to me... I didn't wanna spend to much, however i did fancy getting something to get me started.

what do you think about something like this for a beginner? http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/ego-11-dye-rotor.170034/

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
well this set up is a top end job, but yes this if you can afford it would be Great ? for ANY Level.
however , your talking about you, that has been to a Woodsball game I`m assuming ? have you seen or been to a ( makers of blow up bunkers ) = Sup-Air site ?
the set up your talking about is great for a Sup-Air site , but sometimes Not allowed at a Woodsball site, as you could probably take out the opposition on your own Ha Ha Ha.
it doesn`t say where your at in your signature at the side of the page ?

Naths

Sep 3, 2014
It is a bit more than i wanted to spend, i tend to just get a bit impulsive...

I've only ever played at sites with woodsball.

So on another note, you can't just take any paintball gun to any site? (just with you saying "sometimes not allowed at a woodsball site")