Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HELP! I have cross threaded my two barrels together and they won't come undone, what to do???

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
According to his profile page. He's 22. And first post says barrel is off a present for his sons 13th birthday tomorrow:)

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
how did u get it on so tight in the first place, cross threadin stuff you realise pretty soon.

if there is enough room for 4 hands have one person screw one as you do the other.

if you can bare the damage and have no other options, use 2 sets of water pump grips or mole grips..... or sacrifice one to save the other if your handy with a dremel

Shootflydie

May 28, 2013
I unscrewed the barrel with my friends clamp i put hot water on the barrel after taking it out the freezer unscrewed perfect cheers
And what? I'm 41 years old.

Reactions: Evil Rich

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
I unscrewed the barrel with my friends clamp i put hot water on the barrel after taking it out the freezer unscrewed perfect cheers
Glad you got it sorted

As a new member you might not be aware of a banned member from sutton coldfield who scammed a few people on here recently. Your date of birth on your profile page is dec 1990. Plus adding your son's 13th birthday is tomorrow. Just didn't add up to me. So thought I would point this thread out to the mod who has been dealing with other member.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com

Dont worry, we don't think you are a scammer! :) People round here are still pumped after a recent forum "incident" :) its all a bit serious on the internet sometimes.

Does the barrel screw back together ok? Or are the threads knackered?

Reactions: diaboro919