Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

HELP! I have cross threaded my two barrels together and they won't come undone, what to do???

Shootflydie

May 28, 2013
Also you could try to stick it in the freezer to contract the metal, then slowly pour boiling water on the 'female' back section at the joint before unscrewing, it'll be a standard 'lefty loosey', righty tighty'
Right the barrel is in the freezer now how long do I keep it in there for?

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
if you looked down the end with the thread on, you should be twisting it anticlockwise. hope that makes sense

Shootflydie

May 28, 2013
if you looked down the end with the thread on, you should be twisting it anticlockwise. hope that makes sense
Ok yeah I get that now cheers, any idea how long to leave in the freezer? It's been in there nearly 10 minutes now.

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
untill its cold :p leave as long as possible. where you based if you don't mind me asking?

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
Leave in about hour. Then place barrel back in warm water for about a few seconds. Then try turning anti clock wise.

If that doesn't work call down the local gym and find the biggest bloke you can:)

Reactions: Bolter and Garideon

Shootflydie

May 28, 2013
Leave in about hour. Then place barrel back in warm water for about a few seconds. Then try turning anti clock wise.

If that doesn't work call down the local gym and find the biggest bloke you can:)
Fair enough will give it an hour then twist anticlockwise like my life depends on it!

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
Dusty might want to have a look.

Joined yesterday. Sutton coldfield aged 22 and sons 13th birthday tomorrow?????

I will appologise if you are legit.

Last edited: