Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Help me, My cars crap, and so is my marker.

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Yeah, but priests dont go paintballing either, due to the fact that sunday is a day of worship and all that. probrably the busiest day of the week for your average vicar.

:confused:
I had a T-Shirt made many moons ago that read

and on the seventh day God said F*** It and went and played Paintball

I was told it was offensive and insulting

I thought it was funny anyway:D

Jack Daniels

feckking pissed.....again
yeah, well my first forum nickname on here was osama-bin-paintballin. and plenty of people thought that was offensive, hence the descision to change to something a little less controversial.

cant win everyone over, the majority of the people on here took it how it was meant to be, and thought it was piss funny.:confused:

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Yeah, but priests dont go paintballing either, due to the fact that sunday is a day of worship and all that. probrably the busiest day of the week for your average vicar.

:confused:
yea but your breaking the mould :p
damn your a funny man :p

jack

oh yer baby!
Dec 4, 2002
BIRMINGHAM
jack daniels, if this nallly ent u, y did u change ur sig? not pointing the finger but mario wont tell me hoo it is!!! i wanna know!!!

Jack Daniels

feckking pissed.....again
nah, its me, i aint going to drag it out any longer, sorry guys, but the sig changing had nothing to do with this, that was just because i have a brand new tag to get rid of and didnt want to take the piss with my sig file. nowt to do with my guilt, i figured anyone with half a brain would have figured out that it was me:D